Eyewear Accessories Ltd of Exeter in the UK is a well established and trusted supplier of optical quality polarised and non polarised clip on sunglasses, including Visionaries, Solarclips, and Shade Control brands.
Anti-glare clip on sunglasses for night driving
Our night driving glasses have an anti-glare coating and special lenses that soften the harsh glare from headlights. Wearing them makes night driving safer and more comfortable.
- Read more about our night driving lenses
- Find out about our winter driving package
- Find out why yellow clip on lenses are not recommended for night driving
Polarised flip up sunglasses
Our polarised flip up sunglasses have optical quality lenses and a compact flip-up mechanism for added versatility.
The polarisation is much more effective than on cheap, poor quality clip on sunglasses, so you get better protection from the sun's glare. The lenses are distortion free, giving you excellent clarity of vision.
- See our range of optical quality polarised flip up sunglasses
Visionaries clip on sunglasses with spring-bridge
Visionaries is one of the world's leading brands of clip on sunglasses. They attach to your glasses with four discreet edge clips and the tension from the spring-bridge.
Eyewear Accessories coined the term "spring-fit clip on sunglasses" for this type about a decade ago and it now has widespread use.
Our Visionaries clip on sunglasses have a slim stainless steel rim around the lenses and are available in three polarised lens colours - grey, brown, and copper, each optimised to different light conditions throughout the year.
With spring-fit sunglasses you get what you pay for. Key differences between Visionaries brand clip ons and cheaper imitations include:
- superior polarisation which increases glare protection
- more durable lens construction with polarisation layer encapsulated between two layers of acetate
- frame and spring section are quality engineered from light but durable stainless steel with encapsulated rim clips
- See our range of Visionaries spring-fit clip on sunglasses
Non-polarised clip on sunglasses
Our non-polarised clip on sunglasses have optical quality, distortion-free lenses made from durable polycarbonate which block 100% of UV. They also have a useful flip up feature. Because the lenses are so robust, they are recommended for a range of sports, including golf and cycling.
They are also popular with pilots of light aircraft and yachtsmen using polarised LCD displays on satellite navigation systems and other instrumentation in cars, yachts, and aircraft.
In these instances, patterning of the LCD display may be seen when looking through polarised sunglasses. In the case of some brands of LCD display, the image you see may be invisible when viewed through polarised lenses.
However, polarised clip on sunglasses remain very popular with the majority of users because of their superior handling of reflected and low angle glare.
- See our range of non-polarised clip on sunglasses