If you wear glasses you will be all too familiar with the problem of lens fogging.
Typically fogging occurs when you move into a warm room from the cold outdoors and it is made worse whvenuen you are wearing a face mask.
If this sounds like you, then you should try the Body Doctor AB Mask Anti-Fog Cloth. Simple and quick to use, each application will provide 48 hours of anti-fog and protect your lenses from smearing and dust.
Keeping your lenses fog-free when you are wearing:
- a face mask with spectacles
- moisture chamber glasses and goggles
- windproof glasses, sunglasses and goggles
- hay fever glasses and goggles
Suitable for keeping these lenses fog-free
- Ziena Eyewear
- 7eye AirShield
- BodySpecs goggles
- Covid-19 protective visors
- Ski goggles
- Sport masks
- Safety goggles
- Sports glasses and goggles
- Camera lenses
- Binoculars and telescopes
- Simple to use and convenient
- Small enough to keep in your glasses case
- If you keep it clean, you can use the cloth over and over again
- 48 hours anti-fog with each use
- Ultrafine dust-free
- Suitable for use on all plastic or glass lenses including coated lenses
- Does not damage the lens manufacturer's anti-fog lens coating
How to use the cloth
You must use the anti-fog lens cloth exactly as per the following instructions or it won't work effectively.
1. Clean and dry the lens completely.
2. Breathe on the lens so that it fogs up.
3. Before the fog disappears, gently wipe the lens with the anti-fog cloth.
4. Repeat on the other side of the lens.
That's all there is to it. Your lenses should now be fog-free for up to 48 hours.
Maintaining the cloth to maximise its useful life
You must keep the cloth clean and dry at all times. Do not use it on lenses that are dusty or have dried tears or smears on them.
Do not wash or rinse the cloth with water.
When the cloth starts being less effective, dispose of it safely and get a new one.
- Not for use by children.
- Do not use to wash/wipe hands or face.
- Wash your hands after use.
- Avoid direct contact with food and drink.
- Do not use on contact lenses.
Product eligible for EU customer discount
This product is eligible for our EU residents' discount. If your delivery address is in the EU, we will give you 16% off the total price of products in your shopping basket:
Delivery, returns and refunds
- Sent by 1st class post within the UK for £1.99
- Sent by airmail within the EU for £3.99
- Sent worldwide by airmail for £4.99
The Body Doctor AB Mask Anti-Fog Cloth cannot be refunded once the sealed packet containing it has been opened.