Glasses for wind and glare protection and relief of dry eye and hay fever
Eyewear Accessories are the UK specialists in sunglasses, glasses, and goggles that can help to protect your eyes from glare, wind, dust, and pollen.
As recommended in The Times newspaper
Our glasses have been recommended by The Times newspaper (12 March 2019) in "Three ways to prepare for the hay fever season"
Moisture chamber glasses
Many of these products can act as moisture chamber glasses for dry eye sufferers. We have glasses for dry eyes that can be worn indoors or outdoors, offering a proven natural and effective alternative for relieving dry eye symptoms rather than relying on eye drops.
Who can benefit from wearing our glasses
Our glasses may give relief if you suffer from:
- watery eyes in cold and windy weather
- dry eyes, caused by:
- Sjögren's syndrome,
- Meibomian gland dysfunction (MGD)
- environmental factors outdoors such as wind or sun,
- indoors due to air conditioning or heating,
- work related factors such as prolonged computer use
- itchy eyes due to airborne allergens such as dust and pollen
- photophobia (light sensitivity)