Our products are being recommended to patients for relief of severe dry eyes and associated conditions by:
- Moorfields and other leading eye hospitals
- consultants at facial palsy and cancer treatment centres
- nationwide support groups for facial palsy and Sjögren's syndrome
- the Times Health Supplement (top 3 home remedies for hay fever)
Examples of UK hospitals that have referred people to us
- Moorfields Eye Hospital, London
- King's College Hospital, London
- Western Eye Hospital, Marylebone, London
- Great Western Hospital eye clinic, Swindon
- Sussex Eye Hospital, Brighton
- University Hospitals, Birmingham
- The Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester
- Manchester Royal Infirmary
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust
- St Helen's Hospital, Merseyside
- The Queen Victoria Hospital NHS Trust Eye Unit and Facial Palsy Unit, East Grinstead
- Queen Alexandra Hospital NHS Trust, Portsmouth
- St Paul's Eye Hospital, Liverpool
- South West Acute Hospital, Enniskillen
- SUSSEX PARTNERSHIP NHS FOUNDATION TRUST
- Benenden Hospital, Kent
- West of England Eye Unit (WEEU), Exeter
- Cardiff Eye Centre
- Bill Opticians, Newton Abbot
These are only the ones based in the UK that we know about. We believe that the actual list is far longer both here and abroad.
UK support organisations that have recommended us
Feedback from the NHS about our glasses
"I often recommend products from your range to my NHS patients with dry eye. You have helped many of my patients in the past with great patience and kindness. It’s great to see the range expanding as new improved products become available."
Researcher in Facial Palsy Multidisciplinary Team
Queen Victoria Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
Articles by consultants recommending use of moisture chamber glasses
Review of optometry published a detailed article recommending moisture chamber glasses as one of the main ways to treat dry eyes: https://www.reviewofoptometry.com/article/wearable-therapy-for-dry-eye
Moisture chamber glasses are recommended by Raman Malhotra, the leading consultant ophthalmic surgeon and occuloplastic surgeon, on his page on treatments for facial palsy.
You may find it useful to read the article on the Eyeworld website called "Renaissance for moisture chamber glasses".
NHS Inform recommends them for treatment of dry eyes caused by Sjögren's syndrome.
Specialists wishing to find out how they can supply moisture chamber glasses to their patients should contact Eyewear Accessories Ltd, who are the UK distributors for 7eye and Ziena Eyewear.
More about moisture chamber glasses
- Feedback from users
- Which moisture chamber glasses should I buy?
- Can I get prescription lenses fitted?
- Why should I buy from Eyewear Accessories?