Moisture chamber glasses are being recommended to patients by an increasing number of consultant eye surgeons at major NHS hospitals and by consultants at facial palsy and cancer treatment centres across the UK and beyond.
Examples of UK hospitals that have referred people to us include:
- Moorfields Eye Hospital, London
- King's College Hospital, London
- Great Western Hospital eye clinic, Swindon
- Sussex Eye Hospital, Brighton
- The Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester
- Manchester Royal Infirmary
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust
- The Queen Victoria Hospital NHS Trust Eye Unit and Facial Palsy Unit, East Grinstead
- St Paul's Eye Hospital, Liverpool
- SUSSEX PARTNERSHIP NHS FOUNDATION TRUST
- Benenden Hospital, Kent
- West of England Eye Unit (WEEU), Exeter
- Cardiff Eye Centre
- Bill Opticians, Newton Abbot
Feedback from the NHS about our glasses
"I often recommend products from your range to my NHS patients with dry eye. You have helped many of my patients in the past with great patience and kindness. It’s great to see the range expanding as new improved products become available."
Researcher in Facial Palsy Multidisciplinary Team
Queen Victoria Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
Articles by consultants recommending use of moisture chamber glasses
Review of optometry published a detailed article recommending moisture chamber glasses as one of the main ways to treat dry eyes: https://www.reviewofoptometry.com/article/wearable-therapy-for-dry-eye
Moisture chamber glasses are recommended by Raman Malhotra, the leading consultant ophthalmic surgeon and occuloplastic surgeon, on his page on treatments for facial palsy.
You may find it useful to read the article on the Eyeworld website called "Renaissance for moisture chamber glasses".
NHS Inform recommends them for treatment of dry eyes caused by Sjögren's syndrome.
Specialists wishing to find out how they can supply moisture chamber glasses to their patients should contact Eyewear Accessories Ltd, who are the UK distributors for 7eye and Ziena Eyewear.