Moisture chamber glasses are being endorsed by an increasing number of dry eye specialists, ophthalmic surgeons, and consultants at facial palsy and cancer treatment centres in the UK.
Organisations that have we have supplied moisture chamber glasses to, or who have recommended their patients to buy from us include:
- The Christie NHS Foundation Trust
- Manchester Royal Infirmary
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust
- The Queen Victoria Hospital NHS Trust Eye Unit
- St Paul's Eye Hospital, Liverpool
- Moorfields Eye Hospital
- West of England Eye Unit (WEEU)
- Exeter Eye
- Dry Eye Centre, London
- Eric Mercer optometrist
- Classic Eyes dry eye clinic, Poole
- Moor Eye Care
Moisture chamber glasses are recommended by Raman Malhotra, the leading consultant ophthalmic surgeon and occuloplastic surgeon, on his page on treatments for facial palsy.
Specialists wishing to find out how they can supply moisture chamber glasses to their patients should contact Eyewear Accessories Ltd, who are the UK distributors for 7eye and Ziena Eyewear.