Do you wake up with dry, gritty eyes? You don't have to!
Eyeseals® 4.0 are the market-leading hydrating sleep goggles, and are proven to help relieve dry eyes during rest and sleep.
Fitted with an adjustable microfibre head wrap, Eyeseals 4.0 goggles shelter your eyes gently from draughts, dust, and low humidity environments. This creates a moisture rich space over your eyes, hydrating the sensitive eyelid area and preserving your tears, helping to soothe dry, tired eyes.
- Soft, flexible and comfortable moisture chamber goggles that can be worn all night or during plane travel
- Clear lenses
- Eye cups are deep enough that you can blink freely without your eyelashes touching them
- Adjustable microfibre headband designed for greater comfort, whether you sleep on your side or your back
- Made from medical grade thermal plastic, they are hypoallergenic, latex-free and BPA-free
- One set of Eyeseals 4.0 flexible goggles with clear lenses and adjustable headband
- Microfibre drawstring storage bag
How to use
- Gently clean your face and eyelids to remove all dirt and make up prior to using Eyeseals 4.0.
- Place the goggles over your eyes and secure the strap. They should fit comfortably and not feel too tight.
- For increased moisture during wear, add a few drops of water to the inside of the eye cups prior to wearing. The combination of moisture, an enclosed space and body heat creates a natural humidifier for the eyes.
- Relief of mild to severe dry eye syndrome during sleep caused by Lagophthalmos (floppy eyelid syndrome), facial palsy, recurrent corneal erosions
- Wearing during air travel to keep eyes hydrated
- Protection from pollen to assist hay fever sufferers while they are resting
- CPAP eye protection
- Size is designed for adults and is not suitable for children
John's opinion on these goggles
"I have been wearing Eyeseals a lot over the last few weeks and am impressed with the way they make my eyes feel pleasantly hydrated, even when the heating or wood burning stove are on. Wearing them feels soothing and they are comfortable and light to wear, even for long periods.
I would certainly recommend them as sleep goggles, but also think they could be used as moisture chamber goggles for wearing at home in the daytime for activities such as reading, watching the TV, or simply moving around the house.
Because Eyeseals mould so well to the contours of your face, without pinching or feeling over-tight, they are very efficient at retaining moisture.
You have to put up with a certain amount of lens misting, so they should definitely not be worn in situations where clarity of vision is paramount (eg: driving). However, I found that even with the lenses slightly fogged up, I could see clearly enough to read a book, move safely around the house, and watch TV.
If you suffer from really dry eyes at home and want an inexpensive way of maximising your tear moisture, I suggest that you give them a try."
Returns and refunds
To preserve medical hygiene, this product cannot be returned once it has been used. It can be returned if faulty or if you have changed your mind without wearing it.
Availability of this product
In stock now.