Do you wake up with dry, gritty eyes? You don't have to!
Eyeseals® 4.0 are the market-leading hydrating sleep goggles, and are proven to help relieve dry eyes during rest and sleep.
Highly effective moisture chamber goggles
Fitted with an adjustable microfibre head wrap, Eyeseals 4.0 goggles shelter your eyes gently from draughts, dust, and low humidity environments. This creates a moisture rich space over your eyes, hydrating the sensitive eyelid area and preserving your tears, helping to soothe dry, tired eyes.
Also great for keeping out pollen
These lightweight flexible goggles also have other applications. The close seal makes them very effective at stopping pollen getting into your eyes and onto the skin around them.
So if you're suffering badly from itchy eyes due to hay fever, Eyeseals could be just the thing for you - the blackout ones for sleep and the clear lenses for daytime use.
Don't wear Eyeseals too tightly!
Eyeseals goggles are not intended to be worn tightly like swimming goggles.
The tighter you wear them, the more the lenses will mist up, which is fine if you want the maximum moisture chamber effect.
However, you can still get dry eye and hay fever relief by slackening them off a little and then you would be able to see clearly enough to walk around and watch TV. We do not recommend wearing them while driving, cycling, cooking or wherever perfect vision is required.
- Soft, flexible and comfortable moisture chamber goggles that can be worn all night or during plane travel
- Transluscent lenses
- Eye cups are deep enough that you can blink freely without your eyelashes touching them
- Adjustable microfibre headband designed for greater comfort, whether you sleep on your side or your back
- Made from medical grade thermal plastic, they are hypoallergenic, latex-free and BPA-free
- Also available with black lenses to promote restful sleep
Contents of the pack
- One set of Eyeseals 4.0 flexible goggles with clear lenses and adjustable headband
- Microfibre drawstring storage bag
How to use
- Gently clean your face and eyelids to remove all dirt and make up prior to using Eyeseals 4.0.
- Place the goggles over your eyes and secure the strap. They should fit comfortably and not feel too tight.
- For increased moisture during wear, add a few drops of water to the inside of the eye cups prior to wearing. The combination of moisture, an enclosed space and body heat creates a natural humidifier for the eyes.
- Relief of mild to severe dry eye syndrome during sleep or rest
- causes include Sjogren's syndrome and other auto-immune diseases, Lagophthalmos (floppy eyelid syndrome), facial palsy, and recurrent corneal erosions
- Wearing during air travel to keep eyes hydrated
- Protection from pollen to assist hay fever sufferers while they are resting
- CPAP eye protection
- Size is designed for adults and is not suitable for children
- Not suitable for wearing over glasses
John's opinion on these goggles
"Eyeseals make my eyes feel pleasantly hydrated, even when the heating is on. Wearing them feels soothing and they are comfortable and light to wear, even for long periods.
Because Eyeseals mould so well to the contours of your face, without pinching or feeling over-tight, they are very efficient at retaining moisture. This makes them ideal for wearing at night.
I also wore them during the day at times to give me relief when my eyes were particularly dry. I experienced a certain amount of lens misting, so they should definitely not be worn in situations where clarity of vision is paramount (eg: driving). However, I found that even with the lenses slightly fogged up, I could see enough to read a book, move safely around the house, and watch TV.
If you suffer from severely dry eyes at home and want an inexpensive way of maximising your tear moisture, this product should be on your short list."
Returns and refunds
To preserve medical hygiene, this product cannot be returned once it has been used. It can be returned if faulty or if you have changed your mind without wearing it.
This product has a 6-month warranty against breakage. The warranty does not cover wear and tear through normal use or damage to the product through careless handling or improper use. You must follow the care guidelines supplied with the product or the warranty will be invalidated.