This page describes our recommended method of lens cleaning on your 7eye AirShield or Ziena glasses and sunglasses.
- Remove the eye cup.
- Rinse the lenses gently under a warm tap.
- Smear a small amount of liquid soap on both sides of the lenses.
- Rinse off the soap fully.
- Pat the lenses and the rims carefully and thoroughly with a paper tissue.
- When the lenses are completely dry, polish them gently with a clean, dust free microfibre cloth.
Refit the eye cup once you are sure that all parts of the glasses are dry.
Don't use lens cleaners / or cleaning chemicals as they may damage the anti-fog coating on lenses and have a corrosive effect on metal parts such as hinges and magnets.
- Don't store the glasses in the case until they are dry.