- Small to medium fitting wraparound frame with rectangular lenses
- Removable AirShield eye cup for enhanced protection from wind, dust, pollen, and peripheral glare from the sun
- Dark tortoiseshell frame suitable for men and women
- Frame has bendable temple ends so you can adjust the fit for maximum comfort and optimum protection from the AirShield
- Slim, flat ear pieces
- Genuine 7eye Sharpview lenses for optimum vision clarity and maximum UV protection
- Supplied with zip case and microfibre bag (which also acts as a lens cloth)
** You will need to replace the AirShield from time to time. The length of time that an AirShield lasts varies depending on the regularity and type of use. Click here to order a replacement AirShield. See our product care guidelines.
- Stop eyes watering in cold and windy weather
- Relief from dry eye symptoms
- Stop itchy eyes in hay fever season
- Protect eyes from irritation by dust
- Prevent dry eye discomfort when using computers
- Prevent dry eyes during plane travel
In addition from these benefits, most customers find that the protective AirShield eye cup improves protection from the sun's glare compared to normal wraparound sunglasses.
When wearing goggles, your field of peripheral vision is slightly reduced. When trying on the product, ensure that you assess whether its is suitable for your intended use.
Choice of lens colours
- Choose the lens colour you want from the menu above - see guidance on Lens colours
- All lenses provide 100% UV protection, anti-fog coated
Note: if your preferred lens choice is showing as "Sold Out", please email us to check when it will next be in stock.
Recommended limits if fitting prescription lenses
- Up to Sphere + 2.0 to - 3.0 and Cylinder + or - 1.0 (see note below about higher prescriptions)
- See our page on getting prescription lenses fitted
If your prescription is higher than the advised limits
If your prescription is higher than the advised limits quoted above for this frame, it may be possible to fit your lenses into this frame if you use Reglaze Glasses Direct rather than a high street optician to fit them.
Reglaze Glasses Direct have specialist lens finishing equipment that is not available to most opticians. They may advise you to get higher index (thinner) lenses in order to accommodate your lenses better in the frame. If you have a higher prescription than the limits advised above, we recommend that you call Reglaze Glasses Direct on 01455 293417 to check the feasibility before you order the frames from us.
Ventus frame size
- Lens dimensions: 63 mm wide x 35 mm deep
- Frame width 131 mm
- Nose bridge width: 16 mm
- Small to medium fit
- Adjustable temple ends
- See how the Ventus eye cup shape compares with the other glasses in the AirShield range
Dispatch and delivery information
- Where we deliver to
- Delivery timing and method
- How much will delivery cost?
- Returns and refunds policy