- Close-fitting frame with AirShield that blocks out wind, dust, and pollen and also relieves the discomforts of chronic Dry Eye
- Non-removable AirShield
- The smallest model in the AirShield range - designed for small or slim heads
- Choose either Tortoiseshell or Gloss Black frame from the menu
- Select your choice of lens colour from the menu
- Slim, flat ear pieces designed for maximum comfort over the ears and for suitability when wearing a helmet
- Genuine 7eye SharpView lenses for optimum vision clarity and maximum UV protection
- Supplied with zip case and microfibre bag (which also acts as a lens cloth)
- Stop eyes watering in cold and windy weather
- Relief from dry eye symptoms
- Stop itchy eyes in hay fever season
- Protect eyes from irritation by dust
- Prevent dry eye discomfort when using computers
- Prevent dry eyes during plane travel
In addition from these benefits, most customers find that the protective AirShield eye cup improves protection from the sun's glare compared to normal wraparound sunglasses.
When wearing goggles, your field of peripheral vision is slightly reduced. When trying on the product, ensure that you assess whether its is suitable for your intended use.
Choice of lens colours
- Choose the lens colour you want from the menu above - see guidance on Lens colours
- All lenses provide 100% UV protection, anti-fog coated
Note: if your preferred lens choice is showing as "Sold Out", please email us to check when it will next be in stock.
Recommended limits if fitting prescription lenses
- Up to Sphere +/-4.0 and Cylinder + or - 2.0 (see note below about higher prescriptions)
- See our page on getting prescription lenses fitted
If your prescription is higher than the advised limits
If your prescription is higher than the advised limits quoted above for this frame, it may be possible to fit your lenses into this frame if you use Reglaze Glasses Direct rather than a high street optician to fit them.
This is because Reglaze Glasses Direct have specialist lens finishing equipment that is not available to most opticians.
If you have a higher prescription than the limits advised above, we recommend that you call Reglaze Glasses Direct on 01455 293417 to check the feasibility before you order the frames from us.
For cleaning the lenses it is best to use a slightly damped microfibre cloth.
To clean the foam eye cup, either use a baby wipe to clean the surface, or dampen the foam and then squeeze the foam gently to remove the water. Then leave the glasses to dry naturally before putting them back in the case.
Don't leave them near a source of direct heat such as a radiator or sunny window sill.
We do not advise you to fully soak the entire foam or else eventually the glue to the foam would come off.
Safety standards compliance
- Lens dimensions: 61 mm wide x 33 mm deep
- Frame width: 126 mm
- Nose bridge width: 14 mm
- Small fit
Dispatch and delivery information
- Where we deliver to
- Delivery timing and method
- How much will delivery cost?
- Returns and refunds policy