- Close-fitting frame with AirShield that blocks out wind, dust, and pollen and also relieves the discomforts of chronic Dry Eye
- Non-removable AirShield
- The smallest model in the AirShield range - designed for small or slim heads
- Suitable for most children aged 10 and above
- Gloss Black frame
- Select your choice of lens colour from the menu
- Slim, flat ear pieces designed for maximum comfort over the ears and for suitability when wearing a helmet
- Genuine 7eye SharpView lenses for optimum vision clarity and maximum UV protection
- Supplied with zip case and microfibre bag (which also acts as a lens cloth)
> See blog article Spotlight on the 7eye Chubasco
- Stop eyes watering in cold and windy weather
- Relief from dry eye symptoms
- Stop itchy eyes in hay fever season
- Protect eyes from irritation by dust and other allergens
- Prevent dry eye discomfort when using computers
- Prevent dry eyes during plane travel
In addition from these benefits, most customers find that the protective AirShield eye cup improves protection from the sun's glare compared to normal wraparound sunglasses.
When wearing glasses with a protective gasket, your field of peripheral vision is slightly reduced. When trying on the product, ensure that it is suitable for your intended use.
Choice of lens colours
- Choose the lens colour you want from the menu above - see guidance on Lens colours
- All lenses provide 100% UV protection, anti-fog coated
Note: if your preferred lens choice is showing as "Sold Out", please email us to check when it will next be in stock.
Recommended limits if fitting prescription lenses
- Up to Sphere + 2.5 to - 3.5 and Cylinder + or - 1.0 (see note below about higher prescriptions)
- See our page on getting prescription lenses fitted
For cleaning the lenses it is best to use a slightly damped microfibre cloth.
To clean the foam eye cup, either use a baby wipe to clean the surface, or dampen the foam and then squeeze the foam gently to remove the water. Then leave the glasses to dry naturally before putting them back in the case.
Don't leave them near a source of direct heat such as a radiator or sunny window sill.
We do not advise you to fully soak the entire foam or else eventually the glue to the foam would come off.
Safety standards compliance
- Lens dimensions: 61 mm wide x 33 mm deep
- Frame width: 126 mm
- Nose bridge width: 14 mm
- Small fit
Optimising the fit of the glasses
Two simple and inexpensive accessories can help you achieve the best seal around your eyes, improving the moisture chamber properties of the glasses and protection from wind, dust, and pollen.
Silicone ear grips @ £2.99 per set
Simply slide the silicone ear grips up the arms of the glasses to rest comfortably and discreetly behind your ears. If the fit of the glasses needs to be tighter, slide them up further to shorten the effective length of the arms.
Toggle adjustable eyewear retainer @ £2.99 per set
An alternative to silicone ear grips that you may prefer if you don't like the sensation of having a hook around the back of your ears.
The eyewear retaining strap attaches to the ends of the ear rests. Loop the retainer around your head and adjust the toggle so that you achieve the optimum fit of the glasses.
You can also wear the strap around your neck to hold your glasses when you are not wearing them.
Dispatch and delivery information
- Where we deliver to
- Delivery timing and method
- How much will delivery cost?
- Free Returns on UK orders - see our Returns and Refunds policy