- Close-fitting 7eye frame with small, rectangular lenses
- Removable AirShield blocks out wind, dust, and pollen and relieves the discomforts of chronic Dry Eye **
- Fit is small to medium
- One of the best models in the 7eye range for side protection from the wind
- Gloss Black frames
- Select your choice of lens colour from the menu
- Slim, flat ear pieces designed for maximum comfort over the ears and for suitability when wearing a helmet
- Genuine 7eye SharpView lenses for optimum vision clarity and maximum UV protection
- Supplied with zip case and microfibre bag (which also acts as a lens cloth)
** You will need to replace the AirShield from time to time. The length of time that an AirShield lasts varies depending on the regularity and type of use. Click here to order a replacement AirShield. See our product care guidelines.
Often bought with this product
Anti-fog lens cloth
- Lens fogging can be an issue in some situations when wearing moisture chamber and windproof glasses and hay fever goggles
- This anti fog cloth is really easy and quick to use. One wipe on each lens is effective at stopping lens fogging for up to 48 hours
- A useful accessory to have around as it works just as well for a wide range of other eyewear from prescription spectacles to Covid visors
Price: £7.99 > Buy now
FREE UK delivery
- Free tracked UK delivery 2-5 days
- Optional priority UK delivery for only £6.99
10% discount for EU customers
If your delivery address is in an EU country:
- We can give you 10% off your order
- Click here to find out to claim the discount
- Stop eyes watering in cold and windy weather
- Relief from dry eye symptoms
- Stop itchy eyes in hay fever season
- Protect eyes from irritation by dust and other allergens
- Prevent dry eye discomfort when using computers
- Prevent dry eyes during plane travel
In addition from these benefits, most customers find that the protective AirShield eye cup improves protection from the sun's glare compared to normal wraparound sunglasses.
When wearing glasses with a protective gasket your field of peripheral vision is slightly reduced. When trying on the product, ensure that it is suitable for your intended use.
Choice of lens colours
- Choose the lens colour you want from the menu above - see guidance on Lens colours
- All lenses provide 100% UV protection, anti-fog coated
- If you order the Extra Dark Grey Lenses, we will require you to send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org stating that you will not be using these lenses whilst driving
Note: if your preferred lens choice is showing as "Sold Out", please email us to check when it will next be in stock.
Recommended limits if fitting prescription lenses
- Up to Sphere + 3.0 to - 4.0 and Cylinder + or - 1.0
- See our page on getting prescription lenses fitted
- Lens dimensions: 59 mm wide x 32 mm deep
- Frame width: 128 mm
- Small to medium fit
Optimising the fit of the glasses
Two simple and inexpensive accessories can help you achieve the best seal around your eyes, improving the moisture chamber properties of the glasses and protection from wind, dust, and pollen.
Silicone ear grips @ £2.99 per set
Simply slide the silicone ear grips up the arms of the glasses to rest comfortably and discreetly behind your ears. If the fit of the glasses needs to be tighter, slide them up further to shorten the effective length of the arms.
Toggle adjustable eyewear retainer @ £2.99 per set
An alternative to silicone ear grips that you may prefer if you don't like the sensation of having a hook around the back of your ears.
The eyewear retaining strap attaches to the ends of the ear rests. Loop the retainer around your head and adjust the toggle so that you achieve the optimum fit of the glasses.
You can also wear the strap around your neck to hold your glasses when you are not wearing them.