- The Panhead is a versatile frame designed to accommodate medium-width up to wider foreheads
- Bendable temple ends enable the frame to be shaped for most comfortable and secure fit
- Wraparound lens design
- Provides good protection all round the eyes, including above and below the eye sockets
- Removable AirShield eye cup for enhanced protection from wind, dust, pollen, and peripheral glare from the sun
- Slim, flat ear pieces
- Comfortable, light wraparound frame
- Supplied with hard protective case and microfibre bag (which also acts as a lens cloth)
- Stop eyes watering in cold and windy weather
- Relief from dry eye symptoms
- Stop itchy eyes in hay fever season
- Protect eyes from irritation by dust
- Prevent dry eye discomfort when using computers
- Prevent dry eyes during plane travel
In addition from these benefits, most customers find that the protective AirShield eye cup improves protection from the sun's glare compared to normal wraparound sunglasses.
When wearing goggles, your field of peripheral vision is slightly reduced. When trying on the product, ensure that you assess whether its is suitable for your intended use.
Choice of lens colours
- Choose the lens colour you want from the menu above - see guidance on Lens colours
- All lenses provide 100% UV protection, anti-fog coated
Note: if your preferred lens choice is showing as "Sold Out", please email us to check when it will next be in stock.
Fitting prescription lensesOwing to the high curvature of the Panhead frame, it is not suitable for fitting with prescription lenses.
- Lens dimensions: 66 mm wide x 39 mm deep
- Medium to large fit
- Temple length: 119 mm
- DBL (nose bridge width) 18 mm
- Adjustable temple ends
- See how the Panhead eye cup shape compares with the other glasses in the AirShield range
Dispatch and delivery information
- Where we deliver to
- Delivery timing and method
- How much will delivery cost?
- Returns and refunds policy