The all new Kai is the latest addition to the Ziena Eyewear range of moisture chamber spectacles with soft-feel silicone shield eye cup.
- Unisex dark tortoiseshell frame design that is on trend with current high street fashions in spectacles
- Designed to be a small to medium fit, smaller than the Ziena Nereus or Verona
- Suitable for young adults, small adults, and people with slim foreheads. Not suitable for children
- Adjustable nose pads and bendable arms enable you to achieve the optimum fit
- Moisture chamber spectacles with soft-feel silicone shield eye cup
- Designed for daily wear for relief of symptoms of dry eyes, hay fever, Bell’s Palsy
- Ideal for use as computer glasses if you are suffering from dry eyes in an air-conditioned office
- Also provides protection from wind, dust, and airborne allergens such as pollen
- Eye cup is made from medical grade silicone material that is easy to keep clean. It is easy to remove and replace the eye cup for cleaning and lens care
- The purchase price includes your first silicone eye cup, which will need to be replaced periodically (replacements are available from us)
- You can also purchase an optional black eye cup which reduces glare from the sun around the periphery of your vision. The translucent white and black eye cups are interchangeable
- Genuine Ziena lenses for optimum vision clarity and maximum UV protection
- Unisex-styled hand polished frames with spring hinges for a more comfortable fit
- Supplied with lined leather case and microfibre bag (which also acts as a lens cloth)
- Designed to be suitable for fitting with prescription lenses (see limits stated below)
See our blog article on the Ziena Kai: Introducing the Kai - the new smaller frame from Ziena Eyewear
Can Ziena glasses relieve my dry eye symptoms?
FREE standard delivery for UK orders
- If you require delivery within the UK, we will send your order FREE by Royal Mail tracked 48 in 2 - 5 days.
- If you need the glasses sooner, you can select Priority delivery for only £7.99
10% discount for EU customers
- We can give you 10% off your order to help reduce import costs
- Click here to find out to claim the discount
Often bought with this product
Anti-fog lens cloth
- Lens fogging can be an issue in some situations when wearing moisture chamber and windproof glasses and hay fever goggles
- This anti fog cloth is really easy and quick to use. One wipe on each lens is effective at stopping lens fogging for up to 48 hours
- A useful accessory to have around as it works just as well for a wide range of other eyewear from prescription spectacles to Covid visors
Price: £7.99 > Buy now
Spare Ziena eye cup
- You will need to replace the eye cup from time to time.
- Longevity depends on regularity and type of use.
- See our product care guidelines
Price: £35.99 > Buy now
- Stop eyes watering in cold and windy weather
- Relief from dry eye symptoms
- Stop itchy eyes in hay fever season
- Protect eyes from irritation by dust and other allergens
- Prevent dry eye discomfort when using computers
- Prevent dry eyes during plane travel
In addition from these benefits, most customers find that the protective Ziena silicone eye cup improves protection from the sun's glare compared to normal wraparound sunglasses, especially if you purchase the optional black eye cup.
When wearing Ziena glasses, your field of peripheral vision is slightly reduced. When trying on the product, ensure that you assess whether it is suitable for your intended use.
We do not recommend wearing them for activities such as cycling or driving, where good peripheral vision is essential.
Watch our video on the Ziena Kai
Choice of lens colours
- Choose the lens colour you want from the menu above - see guidance on Lens colours
- All lenses provide 100% UV protection, anti-fog coated
Note: if your preferred lens choice is showing as "Sold Out", please email us to check when it will next be in stock.
Recommended limits if fitting prescription lenses
- Up to Sphere + 3.0 to - 5.0 and Cylinder + or - 1.5
- See our page on getting prescription lenses fitted
- Lens dimensions: 52 mm wide x 33 mm deep
- Small to Medium fit
- DBL (distance between lenses): 18 mm
- Frame width: 130 mm