Selecting the right size of flip up sunglasses is simple. Just follow these steps.
- View and print the Size chart
- Compare the flip up sizes on the chart with your glasses
- Select the product you need from the appropriate flip ups overview page:
- You will now see a page with details of your selected product
- Select your preferred lens colour from the drop down menu. For advice on colours, visit these pages:
- Click Add to Basket and check out
- You will receive an order confirmation by email as soon as your payment is processed
How to measure your glasses
The key measurements you will need to take (in millimetres) are:
- Width and height across the centre of one of the lenses
- Total width of your spectacles, measured from the outside of one lens to the outer edge of the other lens
How we measure our flip up lens sizes
Ideally you should select a shape and size of flip up sunglasses that gives a small overlap when clipped onto your glasses, as illustrated below.
Note: Click this link if you were looking for information on sizing of spring-fit or rimless clip on sunglasses.