The Marina is a new model of Ziena moisture chamber spectacles with contemporary styling designed for women. The fit is Medium to Large. It is not suitable if you have a small head or a slim head shape.
- Moisture chamber spectacles with soft-feel silicone shield eye cup
- New glossy black frame design that is on trend with current high street fashions in spectacles
- Designed to be a medium to large fit, wider than the Ziena Verona (replaces the Ziena Oasis)
- Suitable for people with wider foreheads
- Adjustable nose pads and bendable arms enable you to achieve the optimum fit
- Designed for daily wear for relief of symptoms of dry eyes, hay fever, Bell’s Palsy
- Ideal for use as computer glasses if you are suffering from dry eyes in an air-conditioned office
- Also provides protection from wind, dust, and airborne allergens such as pollen
- Eye cup is made from medical grade silicone material that is easy to keep clean. It is easy to remove and replace the eye cup for cleaning and lens care
- The purchase price includes your first silicone eye cup, which will need to be replaced periodically (replacements are available from us)
- You can also purchase an optional black eye cup which reduces glare from the sun around the periphery of your vision. The translucent white and black eye cups are interchangeable
- Genuine Ziena lenses for optimum vision clarity and maximum UV protection
- Unisex-styled hand polished frames with spring hinges for a more comfortable fit
- Supplied with lined leather case and microfibre bag (which also acts as a lens cloth)
- Designed to be suitable for fitting with prescription lenses (see limits stated below)
When wearing Ziena glasses, your field of peripheral vision is slightly reduced. When trying on the product, ensure that you assess whether it is suitable for your intended use. We do not recommend wearing them for activities such as cycling or driving, where good peripheral vision is essential.
Choice of lens colours
- Choose the lens colour you want from the menu above - see guidance on Lens colours
- All lenses provide 100% UV protection, anti-fog coated
Note: if your preferred lens choice is showing as "Sold Out", please email us to check when it will next be in stock.
Recommended limits if fitting prescription lenses
- Up to Sphere + 3.0 to - 5.0 and Cylinder + or - 1.0
- See our page on getting prescription lenses fitted
- Lens dimensions: 53 mm wide x 40 mm deep
- Medium to Large fit
- DBL (distance between lenses): 18 mm
- Frame width: 137 mm
Dispatch and delivery information
- Where we deliver to
- Delivery timing and method
- How much will delivery cost?
- Returns and refunds policy