- Moisture chamber spectacles with soft-feel silicone shield eye cup
- Designed for daily wear for relief of symptoms of dry eyes, hay fever, Bell’s Palsy
- Ideal for use as computer glasses if you are suffering from dry eyes in an air-conditioned office
- Also provides protection from wind, dust, and airborne allergens such as pollen
- Eye cup is made from medical grade silicone material that is easy to keep clean. It is easy to remove and replace the eye cup for cleaning and lens care
- We sell the Verona Mark 2 which has adjustable nose rests, which enables you to customise the height and closeness of the eye cup to your face. The ear rests can also be adjusted (by an optician)
- The purchase price includes your first silicone eye cup, which will need to be replaced periodically (replacements are available from us)
- You can also purchase an optional black eye cup which reduces glare from the sun around the periphery of your vision. The translucent white and black eye cups are interchangeable
- Genuine Ziena lenses for optimum vision clarity and maximum UV protection
- Unisex-styled hand polished frames with spring hinges for a more comfortable fit
- Supplied with lined leather case and microfibre bag (which also acts as a lens cloth)
- Designed to be suitable for fitting with prescription lenses (see limits stated below)
When wearing Ziena glasses, your field of peripheral vision is slightly reduced. When trying on the product, ensure that you assess whether its is suitable for your intended use. We do not recommend wearing them for activities such as cycling or driving, where good peripheral vision is essential.
Choice of lens colours
- Choose the lens colour you want from the menu above - see guidance on Lens colours
- All lenses provide 100% UV protection, anti-fog coated
Recommended limits if fitting prescription lenses
- Up to Sphere + 4.0 to - 5.0 and Cylinder + or - 2.0 (see note below about higher prescriptions)
- See our page on getting prescription lenses fitted
If your prescription is higher than the advised limits
If your prescription is higher than the advised limits quoted above for this frame, it may be possible to fit your lenses into this frame if you use Reglaze Glasses Direct rather than a high street optician to fit them.
This is because Reglaze Glasses Direct have specialist lens finishing equipment that is not available to most opticians. If you have a higher prescription than the limits advised above, we recommend that you call Reglaze Glasses Direct on 01455 293417 to check the feasibility before you order the frames from us.
- Lens dimensions: 58 mm wide x 36 mm deep
- Medium fit
- DBL (distance between lenses): 16 mm
Note: the illustration shows the Tortoiseshell frame but the measurements are the same for the Gloss Black frame.
Dispatch and delivery information
- Where we deliver to
- Delivery timing and method
- How much will delivery cost?
- Returns and refunds policy