NuLids is an effective and easy to use home treatment for relieving Dry Eyes / Blepharitis / Meibomian Gland Dysfunction (MGD)
It is a cordless, portable and compact handheld device with a soft tip lubricated by gel that cleans, stimulates and rejuvenates your Meibomian Glands.
Treatment time is only 1 minute per day and 8-10 days can yield a real improvement in dry eye symptoms for MGD sufferers.
After the first month you may find that you can reduce the frequency of using NuLids to just a couple of times per week. It is all down to individual choice and the severity of your dry eye/MGD condition.
NuLids is currently available in the UK only.
My NuLids experience
How it works
The NuLids device has an oscillating Soft Tip, which you lubricate before treatment with a couple of drops of NuLids Revitalize Gel.
It's like giving your Meibomian Glands a daily servicing that nurtures them back to a more youthful and healthy state – the way they were when dry eye was not a problem.
Watch this video to see how Nulids works.
- Most patients reported a 2 x improvement in under 2 weeks
- Natural, no pharmaceuticals
- Proven safe and effective with no known side effects
- Takes only one minute a day
- Convenient and easy to use
- Portable, light and compact - can easily be carried to your office, or in hand luggage when you are travelling
- Rechargeable in 2 hours, giving around 8 treatments on one charge
- Patients report NuLids to be cost-effective by reducing the need for expensive artificial tears, gels and ointments
- Includes a 1 Year Guarantee against mechanical defects
What NuLids starter pack includes
- NuLids eyelid cleaning and massage device
- 30 NuLids Soft Tips
- 1 Revitalize Gel (preservative free eye gel)
- UK plug and USB charger
Optional NuLids zip case
We are the only the company in the UK to stock a specially designed zip case that provides a convenient way of storing your NuLids kit and protecting it while travelling.
You can order renewable packs of Soft Tips and bottles of Revitalize Gel. We offer a discounted multi-buy option to help you keep down the cost of renewables.
- Pack of 30 replacement NuLids Soft Tips (approx 1 month supply)
- Bottles of Revitalize Gel (approx 2 months supply)
The NuLids starter kit is available to order from Eyewear Accessories now - but only if you are in the UK.
Our normal 14-day return period applies. This gives you enough time to fully test the Nulids treatment to see if it works for you (see below).
How you can give NuLids a 10-day trial
We recommend that you use NuLids once a day for 8-10 days, following the instructions supplied with it before you decide whether or not to keep it.
The treatment takes only 1 minute each day. It is best to incorporate it into your daily morning routine, when you are washing your face or cleaning your teeth for example.
You should experience a significant reduction in your symptoms in the trial time.
We will deliver your order free of charge by Royal Mail special delivery. As long as you keep it and don't return it for a refund, you will not have to pay for delivery. If you return it, we will deduct £9.00 to cover our delivery cost.
If you don't find that NuLids is for you, you can return it on this basis You must:
- Return the Nulids handheld device and any accessories in the original packaging in perfect saleable condition
- Include the quick start guide and any other documentation in your return
- Include a copy of your receipt showing your order number - this makes it easier and faster to process your refund
- Use Royal Mail special delivery with sufficient insurance cover
- If you have changed your mind without using NuLids at all and have not used the Nulids device, we will refund you the full purchase price less £9.00 to cover our delivery cost
- If you have used Nulids, we will refund you for the handheld device but we are unable to refund the used pack of soft tips or the Revalitize Gel. We have to deduct their combined cost from your refund to cover the cost of replacing the pack of soft tips and gel - more about this on our NuLids trial page
Find out more
- Is NuLids a game changer for dry eye sufferers?
My personal experience of using NuLids
- Is NuLids suitable for me?
- How does NuLids compare with Blephasteam?
- How do you use NuLids?
- NuLids FAQs
- NuLids precautions
- Why should I buy my NuLids from us?
- How do I order a replacement bottle of gel?
- How do I order a replacement pack of 30 x soft tips?