- Stylish, comfortable and light wraparound sport sunglasses
- Comes as standard fitted with category 3 non polarised grey lenses that provide 10% UV protection
- Close fitting wrapped frame offers good protection all round the eyes, including above and below the eye sockets
- Removable gasket provides a wind, dust, and pollen barrier
- Suitable for use: as
- windproof sunglasses
- hay fever sunglasses
- moisture chamber sunglasses
- Gasket is thinner and more streamlined than on 7eye AirShield glasses. This increases the field of peripheral vision, making it a suitable choice for drivers and cyclists
- Small to medium fit
- Slim, flat ear pieces suitable for wearing under a helmet (cycling, motorcycling, or skiing)
- Supplied with hard protective case and lens cloth
- Matt black frame
Can be fitted with prescription lenses
The SRX-14 can be fitted with low prescription lenses directly into the wrap around frame.
Higher value prescription lenses can be fitted into optical cups which fit into the wraparound frame (as shown below).
- |Maximum prescription limit with optical cups fitted is +6.00 to -6.0 with opposite CYLs up to 3.00
- With the optical cups fitted, peripheral vision is reduced somewhat
Often bought with this product
Anti-fog lens cloth
- Lens fogging can be an issue in some situations when wearing moisture chamber and windproof glasses and hay fever goggles
- This anti fog cloth is really easy and quick to use. One wipe on each lens is effective at stopping lens fogging for up to 48 hours
- A useful accessory to have around as it works just as well for a wide range of other eyewear from prescription spectacles to Covid visors
Price: £7.99 > Buy now
Product eligible for EU customer discount
This product is eligible for our EU residents' discount. If your delivery address is in the EU, we will give you 10% off the total price of products in your shopping basket:
- Stop eyes watering in cold and windy weather
- Relief from dry eye symptoms
- Stop itchy eyes in hay fever season
- Protect eyes from irritation by dust and other allergens
- Prevent dry eye discomfort when using computers
- Prevent dry eyes during plane travel
In addition from these benefits, most customers find that the protective gasket improves protection from the sun's glare compared to normal wraparound sunglasses.
When wearing glasses with a protective gasket your field of peripheral vision is slightly reduced. When trying on the product, ensure that it is suitable for your intended use.
- Lens dimensions: 65 mm wide x 35 mm deep
- Frame width: 129 mm
- Temple length:
- DBL (nose bridge width) 17 mm
Optimising the fit of the glasses
The following eyewear accessory can help you achieve the best seal around your eyes, improving the moisture chamber properties of the glasses and protection from wind, dust, and pollen.
Toggle adjustable eyewear retainer @ £2.99 per set
The eyewear retaining strap attaches to the ends of the ear rests. Loop the retainer around your head and adjust the toggle so that you achieve the optimum fit of the glasses.
You can also wear the strap around your neck to hold your glasses when you are not wearing them.
Dispatch and delivery information
- Where we deliver to
- Delivery timing and method
- How much will delivery cost?
- Returns and Refunds policy