These 100% MTB goggles are designed for use in off-road environments for activities such as mountain biking and dirt bike riding. They can also be used for wind protection when you are riding your ebike.
The goggles we sell are a popular model in the 100% branded range. The 100% brand was launched in California in 1982 and since then their goggles have an enviable reputation for performance, durability, and lens technology and overall a good balance between affordability and quality.
These 100% goggles are for people who need to wear prescription lenses when biking, with a prescription lens holder that is clipped behind the curved goggles lens.
Advantages of prescription insert type of goggles over direct glazed wraparound sports glasses such as 7eye AirShield are:
- they can accommodate much higher prescriptions
- the lenses are much cheaper
- peripheral vision is better
- they can accommodate single vision or varifocal lenses
The cost of the prescription lens holder is included in the cost price. We can recommend to you an optical glazing company in the UK who will charge £40 to £60 for single vision, clear lenses, depending on the strength of your prescription.
- An anti-fog cylindrical lens and a wide comfortable strap for faultless hold.
- A tear-off system means your vision will be protected even in super muddy sessions.
- Venting is incorporated into the frame for good air circulation to prevent the formation of fogging.
- Anatomic frame
- The inner surface of the lens has an anti-fog coating.
- Head strap is lined with a silicone strip for perfect grip.
- Two loops on either side of the strap for symmetrical adjustment in the blink of an eye.
- Offset strap for compatibility with all types of helmets.
- Single density foam for comfort and a soft-touch layer for softer contact with skin.
- Cylindrical single or double lens
- A thin, transparent protective film to stop goggles from getting dirty can be attached to the small external pivots on each side of the lens.
- Prescription lens holder is clipped into an adapter that sits behind the outer lens (shown in photo)
- Optical lenses are bespoke made in the UK to your prescription and take about 2 weeks to make and fit.
- Price includes single vision, clear prescription lenses fitted into the insert that clips behind the outer curved lens of the goggles.
- If you require varifocal lenses or other types of lenses, please email us with your optical prescription details and we will send you a quote for making and fitting the lenses.
Delivery and returns
For information on delivery costs and timing, and on returns and refunds, click this link: