A discreet accessory for all glasses and sports glasses that rests comfortably behind your ears in order to keep your eyewear comfortably and securely in place without slipping down your nose.
A low cost way to customise the fit of your sports glasses and keep it in place on your head without slipping down your nose. Ear grips are more discreet than wearing an adjustable eyewear retainer with a toggle that is worn around the head.
Ear grips (also called ear grippers or silicone temple tips) are particularly useful when worn with moisture chamber glasses and windproof / pollen and dust proof glasses because they enable you to achieve a better seal around your eyes to enhance the protection provided by the glasses.
- Soft hypoallergenic silicone for all day comfort
- Anti-slip and adjusts to suit
- Choose either translucent white or black
Watch our video
Here I describe my experience of wearing Ziena glasses with silicone ear grips attached.
How to attach the ear grips
- Push the tip of the arm of your glasses into the small hole on the ear grip.
- Slide the ear grip up the arm and adjust it to the perfect position behind your ear.