- Medium-sized wraparound sunglasses with a gasket for wind protection
- Close-fitting wraparound design helps to protect the wearer from peripheral glare, wind, dust, pollen and other airborne allergens
- Gasket is removable for lens cleaning and can be replaced when it wears out
- Wraparound lens design enables good peripheral vision, making these sunglasses a popular choice for cycling and golf
- Detachable arms enable you to wear the glasses with the adjustable goggle strap if you wish (included)
- Interchangeable dark grey and clear tinted lenses
- Supplied in a soft eyewear zip case
- Stop eyes watering in cold and windy weather
- Relief from dry eye symptoms
- Stop itchy eyes in hay fever season
- Prevent dry eye discomfort when using computers
- Prevent dry eyes during plane travel
In addition from these benefits, most customers find that the protective gasket improves protection from the sun's glare compared to normal wraparound sunglasses, especially when they fit you well.
When wearing glasses with a protective gasket your field of peripheral vision is slightly reduced. When trying on the product, ensure that it is suitable for your intended use.
- Supplied with interchangeable non-polarised dark grey and clear lenses
- The lenses provide 100% UV protection, and are anti-fog coated
- Lens dimensions: 65 mm wide x 36 mm deep (approx)
- Frame width: 137 mm
- Nose bridge width: 18 mm
- Temple length: 140 mm
Ear grips: a recommended accessory
We recommend that you order a set of silicone ear grips with these glasses.