- No-frills entry level Body Specs moisture chamber sunglasses with gasket creating a moisture chamber for each eye
- Close fitting wraparound design helps to protect the wearer from peripheral glare, wind, dust, pollen and other airborne allergens
- Gasket is fixed and cannot be detached
- Designed to be suitable for adults with average forehead width
- Wraparound lens design enables good peripheral vision, making these sunglasses a popular choice for cycling and golf
- Aerodynamically styled, lightweight yet strong wraparound frame which is helmet compatible
- Supplied in a microfibre bag (which also acts as a lens cloth)
- Stop eyes watering in cold and windy weather
- Relief from dry eye symptoms
- Stop itchy eyes in hay fever season
- Prevent dry eye discomfort when using computers
- Prevent dry eyes during plane travel
In addition from these benefits, most customers find that the protective gasket improves protection from the sun's glare compared to normal wraparound sunglasses, especially when they fit you well.
When wearing glasses with a protective gasket your field of peripheral vision is slightly reduced. When trying on the product, ensure that it is suitable for your intended use.
- Available with non-polarised dark grey lenses only
- The lenses provide 100% UV protection, and are anti-fog coated
Fitting prescription lenses
Owing to the high curvature of the frame, it is not suitable for fitting with prescription lenses.
- Lens dimensions: 63 mm wide x 37 mm deep (approx)
- Frame width: 137 mm
- Nose bridge width: 16 mm
- Temple length: 110 mm
Dispatch and delivery information
- Where we deliver to
- Delivery timing and method
- How much will delivery cost?
- Returns and refunds policy