- The Notus is the latest model to be launched in the 7eye AirShield series
- Designed to accommodate wider foreheads
- Bendable temple ends enable the frame to be shaped for most comfortable and secure fit
- Wraparound lens design provides good peripheral vision
- Genuine 7eye Sharpview lenses for maximum vision clarity and UV protection
- Rectangular shaped lens and eye cup designed for maximum protection all round the eyes, including above and below the eye sockets
- Removable AirShield eye cup for enhanced protection from wind, dust, pollen, and peripheral glare from the sun **
- Slim, flat ear pieces
- Comfortable, light wraparound frame
- Supplied with hard protective case and microfibre bag (which also acts as a lens cloth)
** You will need to replace the AirShield from time to time. The length of time that an AirShield lasts varies depending on the regularity and type of use. Click here to order a replacement AirShield. See our product care guidelines.
- Stop eyes watering in cold and windy weather
- Relief from dry eye symptoms
- Stop itchy eyes in hay fever season
- Protect eyes from irritation by dust and other allergens
- Prevent dry eye discomfort when using computers
- Prevent dry eyes during plane travel
In addition from these benefits, most customers find that the protective AirShield eye cup improves protection from the sun's glare compared to normal wraparound sunglasses.
When wearing glasses with a protective gasket your field of peripheral vision is slightly reduced. When trying on the product, ensure that it is suitable for your intended use.
- Currently available with either polarised dark grey lenses or with photochromic Eclypse lenses - see guidance on Lens colours
- Lenses provide 100% UV protection, and are anti-fog coated
- If your preferred lens choice is showing as "Sold Out", please email us to check when it will next be in stock
Fitting prescription lenses
Owing to the high curvature of the Notus frame, it is not suitable for fitting with prescription lenses.
- Lens dimensions: 62 mm wide x 38 mm deep
- Frame width: 137 mm, Medium to large fit
- Temple length: 145 mm
- DBL (nose bridge width) 17 mm
- Adjustable temple ends
Ear grips accessory
We recommend that you order a set of silicone ear grips with these glasses.
Dispatch and delivery information
- Where we deliver to
- Delivery timing and method
- How much will delivery cost?
- Free Returns on UK orders - see our Returns and Refunds policy