- The Marin is the most popular model in 7eye's AirDam range
- Unisex tortoiseshell frame suitable for small to medium sized faces
- Slimline AirDam** eye cup provides a discreet barrier to wind, dust, and pollen and relieves the discomforts of chronic Dry Eye
- Slim, flat ear pieces designed for maximum comfort over the ears and for suitability when wearing a helmet
- Genuine 7eye SharpView Clear lenses for optimum vision clarity and 100% UV protection
- Marin frame is slightly less wraparound than the 7eye AirShield range and it can therefore accommodate higher prescriptions
- Supplied with zip case and microfibre bag (which also acts as a lens cloth)
** The AirDam is fixed and does not require replacing. It is made from long lasting rubber material which presents a smooth surface to your skin.
- Stop eyes watering in cold and windy weather
- Relief from dry eye symptoms
- Stop itchy eyes in hay fever season
- Protect eyes from irritation by dust and other allergens
- Prevent dry eye discomfort when using computers
- Prevent dry eyes during plane travel
Recommended limits if fitting prescription lenses
- Up to Sphere + 2.5 to - 4.0 and Cylinder + or - 1.5
- See our page on getting prescription lenses fitted
- Lens dimensions: 60 mm wide x 33 mm deep
- Nose bridge width: 18 mm
- Frame width: 127 mm
- Small to medium fit
Optimising the fit of the glasses
Two simple and inexpensive accessories can help you achieve the best seal around your eyes, improving the moisture chamber properties of the glasses and protection from wind, dust, and pollen.
Silicone ear grips @ £2.99 per set
Simply slide the silicone ear grips up the arms of the glasses to rest comfortably and discreetly behind your ears. If the fit of the glasses needs to be tighter, slide them up further to shorten the effective length of the arms.
Toggle adjustable eyewear retainer @ £2.99 per set
An alternative to silicone ear grips that you may prefer if you don't like the sensation of having a hook around the back of your ears.
The eyewear retaining strap attaches to the ends of the ear rests. Loop the retainer around your head and adjust the toggle so that you achieve the optimum fit of the glasses.
You can also wear the strap around your neck to hold your glasses when you are not wearing them.