- Medium fit wraparound frames with adjustable length temple bars to give you control over the closeness of fit
- The frames on this model are in a stylish gloss black colour
- Removable AirShield eye cup for enhanced protection from wind, dust, pollen, and peripheral glare from bright sunshine
- Supplied with zip case and microfibre bag (which also acts as a lens cloth)
Watch our video on 7eye Cape
Click here to watch our video
- Stop eyes watering in cold and windy weather
- Relief from dry eye symptoms
- Stop itchy eyes in hay fever season
- Protect eyes from irritation by dust
- Prevent dry eye discomfort when using computers
- Prevent dry eyes during plane travel
In addition from these benefits, most customers find that the protective AirShield eye cup improves protection from the sun's glare compared to normal wraparound sunglasses, especially when they fit you well.
When wearing goggles, your field of peripheral vision is slightly reduced. When trying on the product, ensure that you assess whether its is suitable for your intended use.
Choice of lens colours
- Choose the lens colour you want from the menu above - see guidance on Lens colours
- All lenses provide 100% UV protection, and are anti-fog coated
Note: if your preferred lens choice is showing as "Sold Out", please email us to check when it will next be in stock.
Recommended limits if fitting prescription lenses
- Up to Sphere + 2.0 to - 3.0 and Cylinder + or - 1.0 (see note below about higher prescriptions)
- See our page on getting prescription lenses fitted
If your prescription is higher than the advised limits
If your prescription is higher than the advised limits quoted above for this frame, it may be possible to fit your lenses into this frame if you use Ciliary Blue rather than a high street optician to fit them.
This is because Ciliary Blue have specialist lens finishing equipment that is not available to most opticians. If you have a higher prescription than the limits advised above, we recommend that you call Ciliary Blue on 01455 293417 to check the feasibility before you order the frames from us.
- Lens dimensions: 65 mm wide x 39 mm deep
- Medium fit
- Temple length: adjusts from 98 to 114 mm
- See how the Cape eye cup shape compares with the other glasses in the AirShield range
Dispatch and delivery information
- Where we deliver to
- Delivery timing and method
- How much will delivery cost?
- Returns and refunds policy