- Close-fitting gloss black frame with comfortable AirShield eye cup that blocks out wind, dust, and pollen and also relieves the discomforts of chronic Dry Eye
- Replaceable eye cup **
- Most popular model in the AirShield range that fits most men and women well, therefore giving excellent protection from the elements
- Not suitable for people with small face or for children
- One of the better models in the AirShield range for peripheral vision and for fitting prescription lenses to
- Genuine 7eye SharpView lenses for optimum vision clarity and maximum UV protection - choose you lens colour from the drop down menu
- Supplied with zip case and microfibre bag (which also acts as a lens cloth)
> See blog article More positive reviews about the 7eye Cape
** Replacing the AirShield eye cup
You will need to replace the AirShield from time to time. The length of time that an AirShield lasts varies depending on the regularity and type of use. Click here to order a replacement AirShield. See our product care guidelines.
FREE standard delivery for UK orders
- If you require delivery within the UK, we will send your order FREE by Royal Mail tracked 48 in 2 - 5 days.
- If you need the glasses sooner,, you can select Priority delivery for only £6.99
10% discount for EU customers
- We can give you 10% off your order to help reduce import costs
- Click here to find out to claim the discount
Often bought with this product
Anti-fog lens cloth
- Lens fogging can be an issue in some situations when wearing moisture chamber glasses
- This anti fog cloth is really easy and quick to use. One wipe on each lens is effective at stopping lens fogging for up to 48 hours
- A useful accessory to have around as it works just as well for a wide range of other eyewear from prescription spectacles to Covid visors
Price: £7.99 > Buy now
Silicone ear grips
Simply slide the silicone ear grips up the arms of the glasses to rest comfortably and discreetly behind your ears. If the fit of the glasses needs to be tighter, slide them up further to shorten the effective length of the arms.
Price £3.99> Buy now
- Stop eyes watering in cold and windy weather
- Relief from dry eye symptoms
- Stop itchy eyes in hay fever season
- Protect eyes from irritation by dust and other allergens
- Prevent dry eye discomfort when using computers
- Prevent dry eyes during plane travel
In addition from these benefits, most customers find that the protective AirShield eye cup improves protection from the sun's glare compared to normal wraparound sunglasses.
When wearing glasses with a protective gasket, your field of peripheral vision is slightly reduced. When trying on the product, ensure that it is suitable for your intended use.
Choice of lens colours
- Choose the lens colour you want from the menu above - see guidance on Lens colours
- All lenses provide 100% UV protection, anti-fog coated
Note: if your preferred lens choice is showing as "Sold Out", please email us to check when it will next be in stock.
Recommended limits if fitting prescription lenses
- Up to Sphere + 2.0 to - 3.0 and Cylinder + or - 1.0
- See our page on getting prescription lenses fitted
For cleaning the lenses it is best to use a slightly damped microfibre cloth.
To clean the foam eye cup, either use a baby wipe to clean the surface, or dampen the foam and then squeeze the foam gently to remove the water. Then leave the glasses to dry naturally before putting them back in the case.
Don't leave them near a source of direct heat such as a radiator or sunny window sill.
We do not advise you to fully soak the entire foam or else eventually the glue to the foam would come off.
Safety standards compliance
- Lens dimensions: 65 mm wide x 39 mm deep
- Frame width: 132 mm
- Nose bridge width: 16 mm
- Temple length: adjusts from 98 to 114 mm
- Medium fit