In this video clip, John from Eyewear Accessories explains how Ziena glasses block pollen and stop your eyes from itching. These glasses also help to relieve dry eyes.
What customers say about our glasses
Over many years we have received emails from customers telling us how effectively our glasses have stopped their eyes itching throughout the hay fever season.
Click this link to read feedback on our hay fever glasses.
How to choose the best hay fever sunglasses for your needs
To maximise the effectiveness of hay fever you will need to select a model that fits closely around your eye sockets. Referring to these pages will help you decide which model(s) to buy:
- Overview of different styles of glasses
- 7eye AirShield range overview
- Ziena Eyewear range overview
- Body Specs flexible goggles
- Customer feedback on hay fever glasses
- Which 7eye glasses are best for cycling if you have hayfever?
- Size guide
- Choosing lens colour
- Prescription lenses
- Hay fever glasses for kids
It is a good idea to order two different models of glasses so that you can compare the fit. Use our free returns service if you order two and keep one.
If you need more guidance, do not hesitate to contact us.