The Renpho eye massager can bring the following health benefits:
- Promotes relaxation, aiding stress relief and sleep
- Relieves tension headaches and migraine
- Dry eye relief
- Can be incorporated into your daily facial massage routine if you are suffering from facial palsy
- Firms up skin around the eyes, reducing eye bags and wrinkles
How it works
The Renpho eye massager provides a soothing, warming massage to your eye region that is designed to relieve eye strain. It adopts kneading, trigger point therapy, oscillating pressure, and rhythmic percussion patterns.
Built-in heating pads provide a comfortable temperature between 40℃ and 42℃, which is best for relieving eye strain, puffiness, dry eyes, sinus pressure, and headaches.
It also works around the eyes, massaging your temples and other acupoints around the face for full relaxation.
Eye massagers open up pores, aiding deeper penetration of your skin regimen. Massaging the skin around the eyes helps blood circulation, preventing aging of the skin.
You should not use the Renho Eye Massager if you have an eye condition such as, but not restricted to:
- Ocular hypertension
- Exophthalmos due to thyroid eye disease
- Eyelid rashes (dermatitis)
- Cataract or laser surgery to the eyes
- Corneal ulcers or any retinal damage
- Sensitivity to PVC (used on the padding inside the eye massager)
If you wear contact lenses, you should remove them before using the eye massager.
If you are in any doubt as to whether you should use the eye massager for medical reasons, check the advice of your eye consultant before purchasing one.