Normal dispatch timing excluding Bank Holidays
From Monday to Friday we aim to dispatch orders received by 12:00 pm on the same day and to dispatch all orders within 2 working days of receipt.
We do not dispatch orders on weekends, bank holidays, or on office holidays as and when they are publicised on our website.
How your order is shipped and delivered
For delivery locations within the UK
- All orders for clip on sunglasses are sent by first class post
- All orders for windproof and dry eye glasses are sent by Royal Mail tracked delivery. You can choose the delivery speed:
- Standard delivery - 2-5 days after dispatch, or
- Faster delivery - 1-3 days after dispatch
- Occasionally we may offer an option for Royal Mail special delivery. Please note that your order must be placed by 12:00 pm for same day dispatch and the guaranteed next day delivery does not apply to Friday dispatches
- Allow extra time for delivery if you order just before, or over a weekend, or on a bank holiday
- Tracked deliveries will receive a text or email from Royal Mail on the day of delivery advising you of an approximate slot within which your delivery will take place (you must give your mobile phone number at checkout to activate this)
- All tracked deliveries require a signature when you receive them (see note below about this)
Royal Mail's changes to signing for and receiving items
In order to protect both their staff and customers as much as possible, Royal Mail are minimising contact during delivery.
They will not be handing over their hand-held devices to customers to capture signatures but instead log the name of the person accepting the item.
Additionally, for all customers where they need to deliver any item that won’t fit through your letterbox, they will place your item at your door.
Having knocked on your door, they will then step aside to a safe distance while you retrieve your item. This will ensure your item is delivered securely rather than being left outside.
Shipping for delivery locations outside the UK
Non-UK orders of clip ons are sent by untracked airmail.
Non-UK orders of windproof and dry eyes glasses are sent by Royal Mail tracked airmail and require a signature on delivery.
Weekends and public holidays
We do not dispatch on weekends or Bank Holidays, nor does Royal Mail deliver goods on Bank Holidays.
How we communicate with you about your order
Please check your incoming email regularly in case we need to contact you about the status of your order.
We will contact you via the email address you gave when placing your order.
It is also important that you give us a valid telephone number when placing your order, as a second means of contacting you about your order if we cannot reach you by email.
We keep you informed throughout the progress of your order, including notifying you when it is dispatched and we also use email to handle your queries and any requests for exchanges or refunds.
Checking the delivery progress of your order
For tracked deliveries, you will receive an email confirming dispatch of your order which also tells you the Tracking Number. You can use this to check the delivery status online at royalmail.com/track-your-item.
What if a product is out of stock?
Occasionally, a product ordered may be temporarily out of stock.
If so, we will email you to advise how long your order will take to supply and offer a choice between holding your order till it can be fulfilled, switching to a similar product that can be supplied from current stock, or receiving a full refund.