We sell Ziena Eyewear, 7eye AirShield, Blephasteam, and Body Specs products to consumers in the UK and Europe and many worldwide locations, excluding the USA and Canada.
As the UK distributor for Ziena Eyewear and 7eye AirShield products, we are also approved to supply our glasses wholesale to eye hospitals and consultants.
We do not supply hospitals or businesses outside the UK.
Points to note before you place your order
The appropriate delivery costs for your order value and location are calculated when you enter your delivery address at the checkout stage. You can review your order before payment.
International delivery is normally by tracked airmail which takes on average 5 to 8 working days. If you require a faster delivery, contact us to get a quote for DHL courier.
Shipping costs are not refundable should you decide to return your order.
- If ordering from outside the EU, bear in mind that you may incur import taxes / charges on your delivery. These are outside our control and you are liable for any such charge levied by your country’s customs department.
Find out more
- How much will my delivery cost?
- How long will it take to come?
- Can I return my 7eye, Ziena, or Body Specs glasses if they don't fit me?
- Can I return my Blephasteam if I change my mind?
Royal Mail are currently delivering mail within the UK with as near normal a service as possible during the Coronavirus crisis. Click here to see Royal Mail's current service updates.
They have announced delays or suspensions to delivery in a range of countries. We advise that you check the latest delivery status in your area to see whether you are affected. Click here for Royal Mail's international service updates.