Eyeseals 4.0 Hydrating Sleep Mask with Black lenses
This version of Eyeseals 4.0 moisture chamber goggles has blackout lenses that cut out ambient light to promote restful sleep.
They are ideal for a wide range of users, including:
- Shift workers trying to sleep during the day
- CPAP users trying to get to sleep
- Facial palsy sufferers who cannot close their eyes
- Hay fever sufferers to protect their eyes from pollen while they are resting
- Hospital patients to assist sleep in brightly lit wards
- Plane, train, or ship travellers who want to sleep on the journey.
Not only do Eyeseals goggles enable better sleep, they block out drafts, air conditioning, and blown air heating to keep your eyes moisturised.
- Blackout lenses that are very effective at keeping out ambient light
- Eye cups are made from medical grade thermal plastic. They are hypoallergenic, latex-free and BPA-free
- The eye cups follow the contours of your facial bones to create an excellent, yet comfortable seal and are deep enough that you can blink freely without your eyelashes touching them
- Soft microfibre headband that is adjustable to enable comfortable sleep whether you sleep on your side or your back
- Can be worn safely and comfortably all night
- One set of Eyeseals 4.0 flexible goggles with black lenses and adjustable headband
- One grey microfibre storage bag
How to use
- Gently clean your face and eyelids to remove all dirt and make up prior to using Eyeseals 4.0.
- Place the goggles over your eyes and secure the strap. They should fit comfortably and not feel too tight.
- For increased moisture during wear, add a few drops of water to the inside of the eye cups prior to wearing. The combination of moisture, an enclosed space and body heat creates a natural humidifier for the eyes.
- Relief of mild to severe dry eye syndrome during sleep caused by Lagophthalmos (floppy eyelid syndrome), facial palsy, recurrent corneal erosions
- Wearing during air travel to keep eyes hydrated
- CPAP eye protection
- Size is designed for adults and is not suitable for children
John's opinion on these goggles
"I have been wearing Eyeseals a lot over the last few weeks and am impressed with the way they make my eyes feel pleasantly hydrated, even when the heating or wood burning stove are on. Wearing them feels soothing and they are comfortable and light to wear, even for long periods.
I would certainly recommend them as sleep goggles, but also think they could be used as moisture chamber goggles for wearing at home in the daytime for activities such as reading, watching the TV, or simply moving around the house.
Because Eyeseals mould so well to the contours of your face, without pinching or feeling over-tight, they are very efficient at retaining moisture.
You have to put up with a certain amount of lens misting, so they should definitely not be worn in situations where clarity of vision is paramount (eg: driving). However, I found that even with the lenses slightly fogged up, I could see clearly enough to read a book, move safely around the house, and watch TV.
If you suffer from really dry eyes at home and want an inexpensive way of maximising your tear moisture, I suggest that you give them a try."
Returns and refunds
To preserve medical hygiene, this product cannot be returned once it has been used. It can be returned if faulty or if you have changed your mind without wearing it.