- Zappa Rx glasses offer a combination of performance, style, comfort, flexibility and price
- Medium to Large size wraparound sunglasses with an eyebrow line gasket and tilt mechanism which enables you to adjust the rake of the lenses to achieve an optimum fit to the face
- Supplied with interchangeable wraparound dark grey and clear lenses, both providing 100% UV protection
- RX adapter clips behind wraparound lenses, enabling these glasses to be worn with clear corrective lenses
- Stylish aerodynamic design with gloss black frame and grey highlight features
- Light and comfortable frame with rubberised nose pads and ear rests
- Eyebrow line gasket is non removable but is durable
- Wraparound lens design enables good peripheral vision, making these sunglasses a popular choice for cycling and golf
- Arms are designed to fit well under a cycling, motorbike, skiing or riding helmet
- Supplied in a soft eyewear zip case with belt strap
Clever features that enable fit to be customised to your face
These sunglasses have a soft rubber gasket along the top of the frame that rests comfortably along your eyebrow line, providing a good seal for most adults with average-sized faces.
The arms have an adjustable tilt feature that enable you to achieve the optimum fit along your cheekbones.
The combination of these features make these sunglasses remarkably effective for keeping out wind and for providing dry eye relief and yet they achieve this without compromising peripheral vision. We recommend them to dry eye sufferers who wish to drive or cycle.
- Stop eyes watering in cold and windy weather
- Relief from dry eye symptoms
- Stop itchy eyes in hay fever season
- Prevent dry eye discomfort when using computers
- Prevent dry eyes during plane travel
In addition from these benefits, most customers find that the protective gasket improves protection from the sun's glare compared to normal wraparound sunglasses, especially when they fit you well.
When wearing glasses with a protective gasket your field of peripheral vision is slightly reduced. When trying on the product, ensure that it is suitable for your intended use.
- Supplied with non-polarised dark grey and clear lenses, interchangeable
- The lenses provide 100% UV protection, and are anti-fog coated
Recommended limits if fitting prescription insert lenses
- Up to Sphere + 4.0 to - 7.0 and Cylinder + or -1.5
- See our page on getting prescription lenses fitted
- Fit: medium
- Lens dimensions: 66 mm wide x 37 mm deep (approx)
- Prescription insert lens dimensions: 45 mm wide x 30 mm deep
- Frame width: 132 mm
- Nose bridge width: 18 mm
- Temple length: 140 mm
Ear grips: a recommended accessory
We recommend that you order a set of silicone ear grips with these glasses.