Here in Devon this week, as in swathes of the UK, it's cold with persistent rain or heavy showers.
In such conditions, many of us spend much more time than usual sitting in front of a PC, tablet, mobile or TV, normally a combination of these over the course of the day. And because it's cold and we are spending more time sitting still, we are likely to turn up the thermostat on the heating system.
The trouble is that our eyes are not designed for spending hours on end looking intently at...
The wait is over! We now have Eyeseals 4.0 goggles in stock with either Clear or Blackout lenses.
Eyeseals are ideal for you if
- you suffer from dry eyes at night or when you wake up
- you are a CPAP user
- you suffer from facial palsy or another medical condition that prevents you from closing your eyelids properly
- you suffer from allergy to dust or pollen when you are in bed
- you want to sleep on a plane and keep your eyes moisturised in the dry cabin environment
Find out more about Eyeseals
From now until 31 May 2021 we are giving a 10% discount off ALL Body Specs glasses and goggles.
Whether you are looking to protect your eyes from pollen, wind or dust, it's worth checking out what the Body Specs collection has to offer, available exclusively in the UK from Eyewear Accessories.
Body Specs has a good reputation for value for money and design quality. With this discount, it brings their eyewear into the affordable category for more people.
Find out more about Body Specs
Have you been browsing through our ranges of protective glasses and goggles and are not sure which product would fit you best?
Here's an easy way to get our help
- Use your mobile phone to take 'Selfie' photographs showing your face straight on and from the side.
- Send your Selfies to us at Eyewear Accessories.
- We will tell you our opinion on which frames to consider.
How to send your selfie to us
- Either direct from your phone by WhatsApp or text message to our company...
Up to now, I have been sceptical about the effectiveness of anti-fog treatments but here's a cloth that lives up to its claims.
Stops lenses fogging when wearing a face mask or moisture chamber glasses
Whether you are getting lens fogging when wearing a face mask or when you wear moisture chamber or windproof glasses, the AB Mask anti-fog lens cloth is a must have accessory.
Costing only £6.00 plus delivery (£1.99 in the UK) the cloth is easy and quick to use and can be reused over and over again.