As a sufferer from dry eye syndrome, I am happy to share my own experience of the symptoms I suffer from regularly. All of them are eased significantly by wearing my moisture chamber glasses, so you can know from reading this blog whether you may also benefit from a pair of these glasses.
I find that while I experience a baseline level of dry eye pain that doesn't go away, the nature and severity of my symptoms varies from day to day and even from hour to hour.
My commonest symptoms are
- Tired, aching eyes and a burning sensation
- Itchy eyelids
- Blurred vision that comes in and out of focus
- Difficulty seeing to drive at night
- Fluctuations between watery and super dry eyes
- Sensation that something is in my eyes
- Sensitivity to light, particularly on sunny days
What is your experience of living with Dry Eye Syndrome?
We would love to hear from other dry eye sufferers what Dry Eye Syndrome looks like for them and whether moisture chamber glasses have helped to ease their symptoms. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.