- Wraparound sunglasses with top-quality grey polarised lenses by NuPolar
- Lenses provide 100% UV protection and are shatterproof
- RX adapter behind the wraparound lenses designed for prescription insert lenses
- Supplied with protective gasket which is removable for lens cleaning and can be replaced when it wears out
- For adults with wide foreheads (medium to large adult head size)
- Supplied in a soft eyewear zip case
- Stop eyes watering in cold and windy weather
- Relief from dry eye symptoms
- Stop itchy eyes in hay fever season
- Prevent dry eye discomfort when using computers
- Prevent dry eyes during plane travel
In addition from these benefits, most customers find that the protective gasket improves protection from the sun's glare compared to normal wraparound sunglasses, especially when they fit you well.
When wearing glasses with a protective gasket your field of peripheral vision is slightly reduced. When trying on the product, ensure that it is suitable for your intended use.
Interchangeable wraparound lenses
- Supplied with NuPolar polarised grey lenses
- The lenses provide 100% UV protection, and are anti-fog coated
Recommended limits if fitting prescription insert lenses
- Up to Sphere + 4.0 to - 7.0 and Cylinder + or -1.5
- See our page on getting prescription lenses fitted
- Lens dimensions: 62 mm wide x 36 mm deep (approx)
- Prescription insert lens dimensions: 45 mm wide x 30 mm deep
- Frame width: 140 mm
- Nose bridge width: 16 mm
- Temple length: 130 mm
Ear grips: a recommended accessory
We recommend that you order a set of silicone ear grips with these glasses.
Dispatch and delivery information
- Where we deliver to
- Delivery timing and method
- How much will delivery cost?
- Returns and refunds policy