- The Panhead is a versatile frame designed to accommodate medium-width up to wider foreheads
- Bendable temple ends enable the frame to be shaped for most comfortable and secure fit
- Wraparound lens design provides best in class peripheral vision
- Genuine 7eye Sharpview lenses for maximum vision clarity and UV protection
- Provides good protection all round the eyes, including above and below the eye sockets
- Removable AirShield eye cup for enhanced protection from wind, dust, pollen, and peripheral glare from the sun **
- Slim, flat ear pieces
- Comfortable, light wraparound frame
- Genuine 7eye Sharpview lenses for optimum vision clarity and maximum UV protection
- Supplied with hard protective case and microfibre bag (which also acts as a lens cloth)
** You will need to replace the AirShield from time to time. The length of time that an AirShield lasts varies depending on the regularity and type of use. Click here to order a replacement AirShield. See our product care guidelines.
- Stop eyes watering in cold and windy weather
- Relief from dry eye symptoms
- Stop itchy eyes in hay fever season
- Protect eyes from irritation by dust and other allergens
- Prevent dry eye discomfort when using computers
- Prevent dry eyes during plane travel
In addition from these benefits, most customers find that the protective AirShield eye cup improves protection from the sun's glare compared to normal wraparound sunglasses.
When wearing glasses with a protective gasket your field of peripheral vision is slightly reduced. When trying on the product, ensure that it is suitable for your intended use.
- Choose the lens colour you want from the menu above - see guidance on Lens colours
- All lenses provide 100% UV protection, and are anti-fog coated
- If your preferred lens choice is showing as "Sold Out", please email us to check when it will next be in stock
- If you order the Extra Dark Grey Lenses, we will require you to sign a waiver to confirm that you will not use these lenses for driving. Click here to download the waiver document which you need to complete, sign and return.
Fitting prescription lenses
Owing to the high curvature of the Panhead frame, it is not suitable for fitting with prescription lenses.
- Lens dimensions: 66 mm wide x 39 mm deep
- Frame width: 135 mm, Medium to large fit
- Temple length: 119 mm
- DBL (nose bridge width) 16 mm
- Adjustable temple ends
- See how the Panhead compares with the other glasses in the AirShield range
Optimising the fit of the glasses
Two simple and inexpensive accessories can help you achieve the best seal around your eyes, improving the moisture chamber properties of the glasses and protection from wind, dust, and pollen.
Silicone ear grips @ £2.99 per set
Simply slide the silicone ear grips up the arms of the glasses to rest comfortably and discreetly behind your ears. If the fit of the glasses needs to be tighter, slide them up further to shorten the effective length of the arms.
Toggle adjustable eyewear retainer @ £2.99 per set
An alternative to silicone ear grips that you may prefer if you don't like the sensation of having a hook around the back of your ears.
The eyewear retaining strap attaches to the ends of the ear rests. Loop the retainer around your head and adjust the toggle so that you achieve the optimum fit of the glasses.
You can also wear the strap around your neck to hold your glasses when you are not wearing them.
Dispatch and delivery information
- Where we deliver to
- Delivery timing and method
- How much will delivery cost?
- Free Returns on UK orders - see our Returns and Refunds policy