- Medium fit wraparound frames with adjustable length temple bars to give you control over the closeness of fit
- The frames on this model are in a stylish gloss black colour
- Removable AirShield eye cup for enhanced protection from wind, dust, pollen, and peripheral glare from bright sunshine **
- Genuine 7eye Sharpview lenses for optimum vision clarity and maximum UV protection
- Supplied with zip case and microfibre bag (which also acts as a lens cloth)
** You will need to replace the AirShield from time to time. The length of time that an AirShield lasts varies depending on the regularity and type of use. Click here to order a replacement AirShield. See our product care guidelines.
Watch our video on 7eye Cape
Click here to watch our video
- Stop eyes watering in cold and windy weather
- Relief from dry eye symptoms
- Stop itchy eyes in hay fever season
- Protect eyes from irritation by dust and other allergens
- Prevent dry eye discomfort when using computers
- Prevent dry eyes during plane travel
In addition from these benefits, most customers find that the protective AirShield eye cup improves protection from the sun's glare compared to normal wraparound sunglasses, especially when they fit you well.
When wearing glasses with a protective gasket your field of peripheral vision is slightly reduced. When trying on the product, ensure that it is suitable for your intended use.
- Choose the lens colour you want from the menu above - see guidance on Lens colours
- All lenses provide 100% UV protection, and are anti-fog coated
- If your preferred lens choice is showing as "Sold Out", please email us to check when it will next be in stock
- If you order the Extra Dark Grey Lenses, we will require you to sign a waiver to confirm that you will not use these lenses for driving. Click here to download the waiver document which you need to complete, sign and return.
Recommended limits if fitting prescription lenses
- Up to Sphere + 2.0 to - 3.0 and Cylinder + or - 1.0
- See our page on getting prescription lenses fitted
- Lens dimensions: 65 mm wide x 39 mm deep
- Frame width: 132 mm
- Nose bridge width: 16 mm
- Temple length: adjusts from 98 to 114 mm
- Medium fit
- See how the Cape eye cup shape compares with the other glasses in the AirShield range
Dispatch and delivery information
- Where we deliver to
- Delivery timing and method
- How much will delivery cost?
- Free Returns on UK orders - see our Returns and Refunds policy