- Effective wind, dust and pollen-blocking wraparound sunglasses with close fitting frames
- Wraparound lens design enables good peripheral vision, making the Warrior a popular choice for cycling and golf
- Aerodynamically styled, lightweight yet strong wraparound frame which is helmet compatible
- Adjustable temple length, tends to fit a wide variety of head sizes and shapes from small to medium up to medium to large
- Removable AirShield eye cup for enhanced protection from wind, dust, pollen, and peripheral glare from bright sunshine **
- Genuine 7eye Sharpview Grey lenses for optimum vision clarity and maximum UV protection
- Supplied with zip case and microfibre bag (which also acts as a lens cloth)
** You will need to replace the AirShield from time to time. The length of time that an AirShield lasts varies depending on the regularity and type of use. Click here to order a replacement AirShield. See our product care guidelines.
- Stop eyes watering in cold and windy weather
- Relief from dry eye symptoms
- Stop itchy eyes in hay fever season
- Protect eyes from irritation by dust
- Prevent dry eye discomfort when using computers
- Prevent dry eyes during plane travel
In addition from these benefits, most customers find that the protective AirShield eye cup improves protection from the sun's glare compared to normal wraparound sunglasses, especially when they fit you well.
When wearing goggles, your field of peripheral vision is slightly reduced. When trying on the product, ensure that you assess whether its is suitable for your intended use.
- Currently only available with SharpView grey lenses (non polarised)
- The lenses provide 100% UV protection, and are anti-fog coated
- Lens dimensions: 65 mm wide x 39 mm deep
- Frame width: 132 mm
- Nose bridge width: 16 mm
- Temple length: adjusts from 124 to 137 mm
- Adjustable fit: Very adaptable - fits small to medium up to large
Dispatch and delivery information
- Where we deliver to
- Delivery timing and method
- How much will delivery cost?
- Returns and refunds policy