- The Notus is the most recent model to be launched in the 7eye AirShield series and incorporates 7eye's latest ergonomic design know how
- Flexible design can accommodate average through to wider foreheads
- Bendable temple ends enable the frame to be shaped for most comfortable and secure fit
- Wraparound lens design provides good peripheral vision
- Genuine 7eye Sharpview lenses for maximum vision clarity and UV protection
- Rectangular shaped lens and eye cup designed for maximum protection all round the eyes, including above and below the eye sockets
- Removable AirShield eye cup for enhanced protection from wind, dust, pollen, and peripheral glare from the sun **
- Slim, flat ear pieces
- Comfortable, light wraparound frame
- Supplied with hard protective case and microfibre bag (which also acts as a lens cloth)
** You will need to replace the AirShield from time to time. The length of time that an AirShield lasts varies depending on the regularity and type of use. Click here to order a replacement AirShield. See our product care guidelines.
Product eligible for EU customer discount
This product is eligible for our EU residents' discount. If your delivery address is in the EU, we will give you 16% off the total price of products in your shopping basket:
- Stop eyes watering in cold and windy weather
- Relief from dry eye symptoms
- Stop itchy eyes in hay fever season
- Protect eyes from irritation by dust and other allergens
- Prevent dry eye discomfort when using computers
- Prevent dry eyes during plane travel
In addition from these benefits, most customers find that the protective AirShield eye cup improves protection from the sun's glare compared to normal wraparound sunglasses.
When wearing glasses with a protective gasket your field of peripheral vision is slightly reduced. When trying on the product, ensure that it is suitable for your intended use.
- Currently available with either polarised dark grey lenses or with photochromic Eclypse lenses - see guidance on Lens colours
- Lenses provide 100% UV protection, and are anti-fog coated
- If your preferred lens choice is showing as "Sold Out", please email us to check when it will next be in stock
- If you order the Extra Dark Grey Lenses, we will require you to send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org stating that you will not be using these lenses whilst driving
Fitting prescription lenses
Owing to the high curvature of the Notus frame, it is not suitable for fitting with prescription lenses.
- Lens dimensions: 62 mm wide x 38 mm deep
- Frame width: 137 mm, Medium to large fit
- Temple length: 145 mm
- DBL (nose bridge width) 17 mm
- Adjustable temple ends
Optimising the fit of the glasses
The following eyewear accessory can help you achieve the best seal around your eyes, improving the moisture chamber properties of the glasses and protection from wind, dust, and pollen.
Toggle adjustable eyewear retainer @ £2.99 per set
The eyewear retaining strap attaches to the ends of the ear rests. Loop the retainer around your head and adjust the toggle so that you achieve the optimum fit of the glasses.
You can also wear the strap around your neck to hold your glasses when you are not wearing them.
Dispatch and delivery information
- Where we deliver to
- Delivery timing and method
- How much will delivery cost?
- Free Returns on UK orders - see our Returns and Refunds policy