- Close fitting frame suitable for men and women
- Frame colour is Gloss Black
- Wraparound lenses shaped to provide good peripheral visibility making it popular for cycling and golf
- Removable AirShield eye cup for maximum wind protection
- Comfortable, light wraparound frame
- Supplied with hard protective case and microfibre bag (which also acts as a lens cloth)
The 7eye Cape is now also available in a Charcoal frame colour
Watch our video on 7eye Cape
Click here to watch our video
7eye AirShield glasses and sunglasses are beneficial for other sports and leisure activities in exposed, windy locations, including bird watching, horse riding, tennis, fishing, model aircraft flying, and clay pigeon shooting.
Be aware that when wearing goggles, your field of peripheral vision is slightly less wide. To accommodate this you need to turn your head a little further to check that all is clear when manoeuvring on a bike, for example.
- Stop eyes watering in cold and windy weather
- Relief from dry eye symptoms
- Stop itchy eyes in hay fever season
- Protect eyes from irritation by dust
- Prevent dry eye discomfort when using computers
- Prevent dry eyes during plane travel
Choice of lens colours
- Choose the lens colour you want from the menu above - see guidance on Lens colours
- All lenses provide 100% UV protection, and are anti-fog coated
Note: if your preferred lens choice is showing as "Sold Out", please email us to check when it will next be in stock.
Are your eyes sensitive to bright sunlight?
We also have this product available as sunglasses with extra dark lenses and a dark eye cup that cuts out peripheral glare.
Recommended limits if fitting prescription lenses
- Up to Sphere + 2.0 to - 3.0 and Cylinder + or - 1.0 (see note below about higher prescriptions)
- See our page on getting prescription lenses fitted
If your prescription is higher than the advised limits
If your prescription is higher than the advised limits quoted above for this frame, it may be possible to fit your lenses into this frame if you use Ciliary Blue rather than a high street optician to fit them.
This is because Ciliary Blue have specialist lens finishing equipment that is not available to most opticians. If you have a higher prescription than the limits advised above, we recommend that you call Ciliary Blue on 01455 293417 to check the feasibility before you order the frames from us.
- Lens dimensions: 65 mm wide x 39 mm deep
- Frame width: 132 mm
- Temple length: adjusts from 98 to 114 mm
- See how the Cape eye cup shape compares with the other glasses in the AirShield range
Dispatch and delivery information
- Where we deliver to
- Delivery timing and method
- How much will delivery cost?
- Returns and refunds policy