- Small to medium fitting wraparound frame with rectangular lenses
- Removable AirShield eye cup for enhanced protection from wind, dust, pollen, and peripheral glare from the sun
- Gloss black frame suitable for men and women
- Frame has bendable temple ends so you can adjust the fit for maximum comfort and optimum protection from the AirShield
- Slim, flat ear pieces
- Genuine 7eye Sharpview lenses for optimum vision clarity and maximum UV protection
- Supplied with hard protective case and microfibre bag (which also acts as a lens cloth)
** You will need to replace the AirShield from time to time. The length of time that an AirShield lasts varies depending on the regularity and type of use. Click here to order a replacement AirShield. See our product care guidelines.
Product eligible for EU customer discount
This product is eligible for our EU residents' discount. If your delivery address is in the EU, we will give you 16% off the total price of products in your shopping basket:
- Stop eyes watering in cold and windy weather
- Relief from dry eye symptoms
- Stop itchy eyes in hay fever season
- Protect eyes from irritation by dust and other allergens
- Prevent dry eye discomfort when using computers
- Prevent dry eyes during plane travel
In addition from these benefits, most customers find that the protective AirShield eye cup improves protection from the sun's glare compared to normal wraparound sunglasses.
When wearing glasses with a protective gasket your field of peripheral vision is slightly reduced. When trying on the product, ensure that it is suitable for your intended use.
- Choose the lens colour you want from the menu above - see guidance on Lens colours
- All lenses provide 100% UV protection, and are anti-fog coated
- If your preferred lens choice is showing as "Sold Out", please email us to check when it will next be in stock
- If you order the Extra Dark Grey Lenses, we will require you to sign a waiver to confirm that you will not use these lenses for driving. Click here to download the waiver document which you need to complete, sign and return.
Recommended limits if fitting prescription lenses
- Up to Sphere + 2.0 to - 3.0 and Cylinder + or - 1.0
- See our page on getting prescription lenses fitted
Ventus frame size
- Lens dimensions: 63 mm wide x 35 mm deep
- Frame width: 131 mm
- Nose bridge width: 16 mm
- Small to medium fit
- Adjustable temple ends
- See how the Ventus compares with the other glasses in the AirShield range
Optimising the fit of the glasses
The following eyewear accessory can help you achieve the best seal around your eyes, improving the moisture chamber properties of the glasses and protection from wind, dust, and pollen.
Toggle adjustable eyewear retainer @ £2.99 per set
This eyewear retaining strap attaches to the ends of the ear rests. Loop the retainer around your head and adjust the toggle so that you achieve the optimum fit of the glasses.
You can also wear the strap around your neck to hold your glasses when you are not wearing them.
Dispatch and delivery information
- Where we deliver to
- Delivery timing and method
- How much will delivery cost?
- Free Returns on UK orders - see our Returns and Refunds policy