- Moisture chamber spectacles with soft-feel silicone shield eye cup
- Designed for daily wear for relief of symptoms of dry eyes, hay fever, Bell’s Palsy
- Ideal for use as computer glasses if you are suffering from dry eyes in an air-conditioned office
- Also provides protection from wind, dust, and airborne allergens such as pollen
- Eye cup is made from medical grade silicone material that is easy to keep clean. It is easy to remove and replace the eye cup for cleaning and lens care
- The purchase price includes your first silicone eye cup, which will need to be replaced periodically (replacements are available from us)
- You can also purchase an optional black eye cup which reduces glare from the sun around the periphery of your vision. The translucent white and black eye cups are interchangeable
- Genuine Ziena lenses for optimum vision clarity and maximum UV protection
- Unisex-styled hand polished frames with spring hinges for a more comfortable fit
- Supplied with lined leather case and microfibre bag (which also acts as a lens cloth)
- Designed to be suitable for fitting with prescription lenses (see limits stated below)
Product eligible for EU customer discount
This product is eligible for our EU residents' discount. If your delivery address is in the EU, we will give you 16% off the total price of products in your shopping basket:
- Stop eyes watering in cold and windy weather
- Relief from dry eye symptoms
- Stop itchy eyes in hay fever season
- Protect eyes from irritation by dust and other allergens
- Prevent dry eye discomfort when using computers
- Prevent dry eyes during plane travel
In addition from these benefits, most customers find that the protective Ziena silicone eye cup improves protection from the sun's glare compared to normal wraparound sunglasses, especially if you purchase the optional black eye cup.
When wearing Ziena glasses, your field of peripheral vision is slightly reduced. When trying on the product, ensure that you assess whether it is suitable for your intended use.
We do not recommend wearing them for activities such as cycling or driving, where good peripheral vision is essential.
Choice of lens colours
- Choose the lens colour you want from the menu above - see guidance on Lens colours
- All lenses provide 100% UV protection, anti-fog coated
Note: if your preferred lens choice is showing as "Sold Out", please email us to check when it will next be in stock.
NEW - Optional BlueByrd blue light blocking lenses
The latest innovation from Ziena Eyewear is a high performance lens called BlueByrd that blocks harmful blue light emitted from electronic devices such as computer screens, tablets, and smartphones.
Read this article to find out why you may need blue light blocking lenses if you use a computer
To order your Ziena glasses with the new lenses, select BlueByrd from the drop down menu.
Recommended limits if fitting prescription lenses
- Up to Sphere + 3.0 to - 5.0 and Cylinder + or - 1.5
- See our page on getting prescription lenses fitted
- Lens dimensions: 55 mm wide x 35 mm deep
- Medium fit
- DBL (distance between lenses): 16 mm
A safe, comfortable, and soothing therapy for MGD, Blepharitis and Dry Eye that uses gentle heat and moisture to unblock your meibomian glands.
Dispatch and delivery information
- Where we deliver to
- Delivery timing and method
- How much will delivery cost?
- Free Returns on UK orders - see our Returns and Refunds policy