- Close fitting design, suitable for teenage kids and adults with small faces
- Choice of metallic black or grey frame colours
- We are the only company that sells the Progear fitted with a removable Windguard gasket for enhanced protection from wind, dust, pollen, and peripheral glare from bright sunshine
- Supplied with optical quality clear lenses giving 100% UV protection
- Tough frame and lenses which meet European safety rating EN 166
- Can accommodate high prescriptions without distortion
- Supplied with zip case and lens cloth
- Stop eyes watering in cold and windy weather
- Relief from dry eye symptoms
- Stop itchy eyes in hay fever season
- Protect eyes from irritation by dust
- Prevent dry eye discomfort when using computers
- Prevent dry eyes during plane travel
When wearing goggles, your field of peripheral vision is slightly reduced. When trying on the product, ensure that you assess whether its is suitable for your intended use.
Recommended limits if fitting prescription lenses
- Up to Sphere +6.00 to -5.00 with opposite CYLs to 3.00 (see note below about higher prescriptions)
- See our page on getting prescription lenses fitted
If your prescription is higher than the advised limits
If your prescription is higher than the advised limits quoted above for this frame, it may be possible to fit your lenses into this frame if you use Reglaze Glasses Direct rather than a high street optician to fit them.
This is because Reglaze Glasses Direct have specialist lens finishing equipment that is not available to most opticians. If you have a higher prescription than the limits advised above, we recommend that you call Reglaze Glasses Direct on 01455 293417 to check the feasibility before you order the frames from us.
- Young adult / small adult size
- Lens dimensions: Lens width 52 mm, height 32 mm
- Frame width: 126 mm
- Nose bridge width: 18 mm
- Arm length: 122 mm
Dispatch and delivery information
- Where we deliver to
- Delivery timing and method
- How much will delivery cost?
- Returns and refunds policy