- The Panhead is a versatile frame designed to accommodate medium-width up to wider foreheads
- Bendable temple ends enable the frame to be shaped for most comfortable and secure fit
- Wraparound lens design provides best in class peripheral vision
- Genuine 7eye Sharpview lenses for maximum vision clarity and UV protection
- Provides good protection all round the eyes, including above and below the eye sockets
- Removable AirShield eye cup for enhanced protection from wind, dust, pollen, and peripheral glare from the sun **
- Slim, flat ear pieces
- Comfortable, light wraparound frame
- Genuine 7eye Sharpview lenses for optimum vision clarity and maximum UV protection
- Supplied with hard protective case and microfibre bag (which also acts as a lens cloth)
FREE standard delivery for UK orders
- If you require delivery within the UK, we will send your order FREE by Royal Mail tracked 48 in 2 - 5 days.
- If you need the glasses sooner,, you can select Priority delivery for only £6.99
10% discount for EU customers
- We can give you 10% off your order to help reduce import costs
- Click here to find out to claim the discount
Often bought with this product
Anti-fog lens cloth
- Lens fogging can be an issue in some situations when wearing moisture chamber and windproof glasses and hay fever goggles
- This anti fog cloth is really easy and quick to use. One wipe on each lens is effective at stopping lens fogging for up to 48 hours
- A useful accessory to have around as it works just as well for a wide range of other eyewear from prescription spectacles to Covid visors
Price: £7.99 > Buy now
Spare AirShield eye cup
- You will need to replace the AirShield from time to time.
- Longevity depends on regularity and type of use.
- See our product care guidelines
Price: £33.99 > Buy now
- Stop eyes watering in cold and windy weather
- Relief from dry eye symptoms
- Stop itchy eyes in hay fever season
- Protect eyes from irritation by dust and other allergens
- Prevent dry eye discomfort when using computers
- Prevent dry eyes during plane travel
In addition from these benefits, most customers find that the protective AirShield eye cup improves protection from the sun's glare compared to normal wraparound sunglasses.
When wearing glasses with a protective gasket your field of peripheral vision is slightly reduced. When trying on the product, ensure that it is suitable for your intended use.
- Choose the lens colour you want from the menu above - see guidance on Lens colours
- All lenses provide 100% UV protection, and are anti-fog coated
- If your preferred lens choice is showing as "Sold Out", please email us to check when it will next be in stock
- If you order the Extra Dark Grey Lenses, we will require you to send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org stating that you will not be using these lenses whilst driving
Fitting prescription lenses
Owing to the high curvature of the Panhead frame, it is not suitable for fitting with prescription lenses.
- Lens dimensions: 66 mm wide x 39 mm deep
- Frame width: 135 mm, Medium to large fit
- Temple length: 119 mm
- DBL (nose bridge width) 16 mm
- Adjustable temple ends
- See how the Panhead compares with the other glasses in the AirShield range
Optimising the fit of the glasses
The following eyewear accessory can help you achieve the best seal around your eyes, improving the moisture chamber properties of the glasses and protection from wind, dust, and pollen.
Toggle adjustable eyewear retainer @ £2.99 per set
The eyewear retaining strap attaches to the ends of the ear rests. Loop the retainer around your head and adjust the toggle so that you achieve the optimum fit of the glasses.
You can also wear the strap around your neck to hold your glasses when you are not wearing them.