If you suffer from watery eyes when you are outside in cold, windy weather, wearing windproof glasses or sunglasses can quickly make a big difference.
This specialist eyewear is like normal wraparound glasses but with the added protection of a soft gasket that compresses around your eye sockets, helping to keep out the wind and dust when you are outdoors.
Normally the gasket is removable so you can clip it in as and when conditions require added protection.
How do I choose the best glasses for my needs?
You may find the following pages are helpful to enable you to make an informed decision on which glasses to buy:
- Product overview
- See the 7eye AirShield collection
- See the Ziena Eyewear collection
- See the Body Specs collection
- Size guide
- Comparison between different 7eye AirShield glasses
- Customer feedback on our products and customer service
- What causes watery eyes?
- Who can benefit by wearing windproof glasses?
Need help choosing which glasses would be best for you?
We are happy to give you guidance on the choice of glasses, either by email or by phone. See our contact page for details of how to get in touch.