One of the most common reasons that customers call us for advice is to help them decide whether 7eye AirShield or Ziena glasses will best suit their needs.
Here are some pointers to help you narrow down your choice.
Reasons to choose 7eye AirShield
- Optimum peripheral vision (7eye Cape and Panhead are best)
- Mainly outdoors use
- Driving or cycling
- Use in very windy environments such as sailing
- Wider choice of frames
- Best choice if you have a small or narrow forehead
Reasons to choose Ziena
- Indoor and outdoor use
- Glasses that look relatively normal in an indoor environment such as an office or a plane
- Glasses that will take higher prescription lenses
Find out more
Click here for more detailed guidance on which type of protective glasses to choose.