We have just introduced a new model of moisture chamber sunglasses - the Norville SRX-14.
Norville is the UK's longest established spectacle lens manufacturer (since 1898) and nowadays it's also gained a high reputation for supplying a range of innovative eyewear to the optical sector.
Why we're excited about the SRX-14
The SRX-14 is a significant addition to our range of glasses for dry eye sufferers because:
- it offers an alternative choice in the small to medium size bracket to the 7eye Ventus and Briza
- the wraparound lenses give much better peripheral vision than the 7eye glasses in the same size bracket, making it suitable for cycling and driving
- it has a sporty unisex look
- the protective face seal is more discreet than the 7eye AirShield, helping to improve both the peripheral vision and the appearance
- it can be fitted with higher prescriptions than its 7eye AirShield equivalents (up to +/- 6.0 if the optical cups are fitted)